Chapter 10

Blaine smiled walking down the New York street. Kurt and him were headed with their two kids towards the playground that was just down the street from their house. Mason was squirming in the stroller he was told be seated in and buckled up.

"Honey, be patient.. We will be their soon I promise, okay?" Kurt smiled watching Blaine push the stroller down the street. "My website for designs and fashion really took off.."

Blaine looked at him smiling and nods. "Yeah I noticed, the other day at work one of the students that's in middle school was already talking about hoping a certain Fashion blogger would put out a line." Blaine smiles nudging Kurt's shoulder. Kurt blushes.

"Really? Wow.. I do admit though that people have messaged me asking if I would think about starting my own clothing line." Kurt smiles at him, excitment flashing through his eyes. Blaine gasped parking the stroller by a bench beginning to get Mason out of it.

"Kurt! That's an amazing opportunity, you have to take it." Blaine responded he turned to Mason instructing him not to go too far, once the boy ran off Blaine took Kurt's hands into his own. "Baby, You deserve to take that, end your job at Vogue okay?"

"You really think I should take it?" Kurt asked with hopefullness in his eyes. Blaine nodded in agreement. "We would have to move to LA, you would loose your job and have to find a new teaching position and new school for Mason."

Blaine chuckles pulling Kurt into a hug. "Love, I'm fine with all of that Kurt. Now What do you say when we get home you can accept their invitaton?" Blaine asked, Kurt nodded eagerly and kissed Kurt on the lips.

Hope woke up a few minutes whining and pouting to her dads. Blaine let Kurt handle Hope while he went to find Mason on the playground. They were finally gonna start a new life.

When they arrived home earlier that afternoon Kurt went straight to answer his emails and say yes to the things they were offering him. The family would head to LA next week and eventually start their new life. "Babe, I just got a call from Colombia Records." Blaine calls him from kitchen.

"Oh my god, What do they want?" Kurt called back hurrying back out towards the kitchen. Blaine grinned happily bouncing on his toes. "They want me to come to LA and record an album with them.. they heard me singing on youtube that i posted like four months ago." Blaine answered blushing.

"Oh my god!!" Kurt squeals hugging Blaine tighter. "We're going to Los Angeles.." Blaine chuckles hugging him back tightly. "Oh God! You have to quit from the work, I have to tell Isabelle that i'm leaving.. We need to pull Mason out of playschool.. Holy shit why are we sitting around? We have work to do." Kurt shrieks running off down the hallway to grab the phone.

Blaine chuckles shaking his head, he picked up Hope from the couch holding her close to his body. He walked to the living room sitting down onto the couch pulling his laptop ontop of his own lap. He began to write an email to his boss at the school. Once he finished his email he called the producers at Colombia records booked a spot for two weeks from now, and hung up.

Mason came walking out of his room. "Daddy? Are we moving?" Mason asked walking up to Blaine on the couch and plopping down beside him. "Because Papa came into my room telling me that I have to pack up my clothes and toys?"

Blaine smiles and sighs softly patting the young boys knee. "Yes Mason, We are moving to a different state across the country from us." Blaine smiles. "So go pack up your toys okay? Papa and I will come in tomorrow to pack and check out your clothes okay?"

Mason nodded excitedly hugging Blaine and Hope before running off to his room. Kurt hurried out to the kitchen. "I'm making chicken and salad and some macroni for the kids." Kurt called to Blaine with a smile.

Blaine nodded. "That's alright with me." Blaine called back to him stretching his arms and cradling a sleeping Hope in his lap. He sighed running a hand through his hair. "I booked myself a recording day in two weeks, So if we're leaving on Sunday, and I record on Tuesday.. then on the other days I will help organize around the house and anything really."

Kurt smiled nodding at his husband. "Okay makes sense, Did you resign from the school?" Kurt asked looking over at Blaine. Blaine nodded smiling softly. "Yes, I did and also did you tell Isabelle?" Blaine asked.

"No not yet, Tomorrow I will.. I have work anyways." Kurt responded smiling at him as he mixed up the garden salad he was currently in the middle making. Blaine smiles and agrees with him.

                        ___________

Blaine arrived at the school that morning greeting his students. He set his brief class onto the desk table and turned towards the students. "Well students I have some news today." Blaine says crossing his arms over his chest. "As of yesterday I have filed for resignment from my job here in New York."

His one student, Bella Heckerson stood up crossing her arms. "Mr Anderson, I don't want you to go." Bella whined. Hendrix piped up his voice after her. "Yeah, I agree with Bella.. Your the only teacher that I actually understand when teaching something." Hendrix says.

Blaine sighed knowing this would have happened. "I'm sorry guys, I promise to come back from if I can for a visit if the new teacher allows it." Blaine replied the kids. "Now, We shall be working on our writing and handwriting."

"Mr Anderson? Can you help me?" Jonathan asked quietly raising his hand. Blaine nodded walking toward him. "What do you need help with?" Blaine asked looking at him. Jonathan looked up at him. "What do I do if I like a boy?" He whispered nervously at Blaine. Blaine smiles softly. "You make sure that's what you want first okay?"

Jonathan nodded smiling at his teacher before continuing on working his writing paper assignment his teacher had handed out.

                _____________________

A/N

hope you liked this chapter? Things are starting to look up!! :)) have a great day everybody. And see you maybe later in the week?

- Alysha