Chapter Six

Blaine sighed running both his hands through his messy curls. He was having the worst luck in the world. His son Mason was with Sam the jealous guy, and his husband, Kurt was currently in a coma and in brain surgery.

"Fuck." Blaine mumbles resting his head into his hands. "Mr Anderson?" The officers asked slowly approaching the distressed man. Blaine looked up at the two officers. "That's me."

The officer nodded, his name tag reading Thomas. "Can we ask a few questions about were your son may have gone and why Samual Evans left with him?" The officer asked. Blaine nodded allowing for him to continue. "How do you know Samual?"

Blaine sighs scratching the back of his neck. "He's in love with my husband.. since high school." Blaine responds running a lazy hand over his eyes. The officer nodded scribbling something down on a paper before the next officer responded.

"Alright... Do you have any idea where Mr Evans might be?" The officer asked, Blaine shrugged shaking his head. "And do you have any idea of who would know where he is?" Blaine hummed quietly looking down at his hands.

"Umm.... Santana Lopez, Rachel Berry?? Mercedes Jones.. and Noah Puckerman." Blaine says listing off some glee members. "Dave Karofsky." The officer nods. "Thank you, If we have any other questions we will come straight to you."

"When are you going out to look for him?" Blaine replies quickly standing up to follow behind the officers leaving. Thr officers stopped and turned to Blaine. "If there is anything you can help with we will let you know." And the officers left.

Blaine sighed looking down at his hands. "Okay, Thank you again doctors." Blaine smiles at them slightly before turning back to go sit down on his chair again. Carole came rushing into the hospital. "Blaine, Honey? Have you heard anything from Mason?" Carole asks sitting down holding a sleeping Hope.

"No, sadly not.. How is Hope doing?" Blaine asked Carole looking up at her and taking Hope into his own arms. He smiled as she snuggled into his arms and chest better. "She's adorable when she's sleepy.. Has she been acting alright for you? I'm so sorry I put so much stress on you."

Carole shrugged his comments off. "She has been acting like a perfect angel." Carole smiled fondly at princess Hope. "Last I heard the officers that came to the house said they saw Sam heading north. So where the heck would that be?"

Blaine nods and sighs into his hands. "Umm... Columbia, I don't know?" Blaine replies shrugging. "Okay, Hope sweetheart Are you tired?" Hope shook her head stretching her arms out and rubbing his eyes, whining softly as she babbled her baby language.

"Mr Anderson? Your husband is out of surgery." Doctor Harris says, Blaine quickly got up holding Hope closely with Carole following behind him. The Doctor walked into the room where a sleeping pale Kurt layed on a bed. "Thank you doctor." Blaine whispers. "Has the bleeding stop?"

The doctor Harris nodded. "Yes, the bleeding has stopped and Kurt should wake up within three days." The doctor replies, before leaving them alone. Blaine approached the side of his bed, He set Hope onto the bed smiling when she crawls up onto his 2chest.

"Be careful..." Blaine whispers rubbing Hope's back slowly. "Please wake up soon Kurt, I can't handle myself anymore.... I need you back."

Hope looks at her papa running a hand over his cheek, her hands splaying them over his cheeks. She smoothed her hands down his face pressing them onto his chest. Blaine watched her curiously excitedly. "Pretty?" Blaine asked.

Hope nodded resting her head onto her hands. "Are you still tired sweetie?" Blaine smiles watching her fall back asleep. Hope yawns falling asleep ontop of him.

"Mr Anderson? We are the officers here from earlier yesterday.. We have found two suspects that may know something.. Can you tell me if you know a Chandler Scrutz, or Scarlett Langey?" The officer questioned.

Blaine nodded slowly. "Scarlett Langey, Her daughter is in my class.." Blaine replies sighing. "She has a crush on me... I think she knows Sam." The officers nodded. "Okay thank you, Mr Anderson.." and they both left.

Blaine sighs. "I'm going to sleep Carole, you should go home now.." Blaine smiles scooting onto the bed holding onto Hope slowly, as he fell asleep. Carole left quietly closing the door behind her.

                    ________________

Sam woke up the next Saturday morning staring down at the young boy crying into his hands. "You alright buddie?" Sam asked walking closer to Mason. Mason screamed at him. "Go away!!" Sam held his hands up glaring at the loud boy.

"Did I tell you to talk, Be Quiet.. Now where the hell is Scarlett. She should be fucking here soon." Sam mumbles under his mouth growling to himself. Mason walked over to the corner of the barn shed. He didn't know why or how he got to the shed, or where he was.

But Mason did know that this wasn't his daddy and he didn't like him at all. Mason just hoped that daddy would come rescue him and when he went back to Papa, he was awake. He sighed plopping down onto the ground fiddling with his fingers.

"How many days have I been here." Mason asked quietly looking at him. Sam glanced over at the boy. "3 days, Now stay silent right there." Sam replies.

                   -                            -

A/N

Hello, Sorry it's alittle short but I hope you liked this chapter!! :)) I'm finally on Christmas Break... I think I'm gonna do a dance party by myself and listen to some taylor swift reputation songs. So yeah have a good day ya' all

comment, share, read, view, vote.

- Alysha