isaac lahey ♘ gif imagines [9-11]

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, but I really need to go to work babe." You got up and threw your arms around him once more. You helped him button his shirt, and then gave him a quick kiss.

"The minute you get back we're cuddling Lahey."

"Deal Y/L/N."

{lol, i don't even know where this gif came from, but it fits}

—-

Isaac Lahey//"So uh... I'm pregnant."//Requested by: lillyanna_2206

Positive.

No.

It couldn't be.

You held the pregnancy test in your hand with tears streaming down your face. You were eighteen. This could not be happening.

"Y/N?" You heard Isaac's voice from downstairs. You quickly threw the test away and wiped your face.

"In here!" You responded.

"Hey love, I—" he stopped when he heard your heartbeat. It was going wild. "What's the matter?"

"Isaac, we're horrible and irresponsible people."

"What are you talking about."

"So uh..."

"'So uh' what Y/N."

"So uh... I'm pregnant."

"Isaac?"

"Isaac?"

"We are horrible and irresponsible people. And on top of that, your brother is going to murder me. Oh my god."

You froze when you thought about what your brother Scott would say. You hadn't even thought about that.

"We'll figure this out, alright? I know it's easy to say, but we will."

===

"I'm not telling him."

"I'm not either."

You and Isaac were currently fighting over who was going to tell Scott that you were pregnant. Neither of you wanted to, but someone had to do it.

"You're the one carrying the baby, you should do it." Isaac insisted.

"Oh really?" You responded, eyebrows raised.

"Actually, I'll do it."

"That's what I thought."

When Scott got home from work, Isaac and him went into his room.

"So what's up Isaac? Man, your heart is beating like crazy."

"I really don't know how to say this..."

"What?"

"Y/N's pregnant." Scott just stood there. He looked at the ground for a few seconds, then looked back up.

"You got my sister pregnant?"

"Scott listen I—"

-------

part two to "so uh... i think I'm pregnant" anyone??

make sure you vote!!