worried

Then I put my phone away and look back at her. "What was I saying?"   I said," oh yea, all I can say is that you wont have to worry about him after today....."

Tammy

when she said this, I got super confused!!! What are you talking about??? i wondered.... I asked," What do you mean by that...." When she said this, a million thoughts went through my mind.

Annabelle looked back at her phone.....

"....and who are you texting!!!"

she looked up,"huh?"

I walked over to her phone to see. The number looked familiar, but I only got a small glance, because right when i sat down next to her she turned off her phone. Who was it, why do I feel like I know them?

Annabelle

whoa...... that was close.....

"Hey, Tammy, do you wanna go to the school?"

I could already tell that she knew that it was somebody she knew because of the way she looked after she saw a bit of the text.

"sure" she responded in question..."

I reopened my phone, and went on a text,

Me: go to the school right now.

???: Fine, i'll see you there.

I put my phone away and looked at Tammy. You could tell she was worried about something, but I was just not sure what.

When we got to the school, we walked around it once,"I gotta go to the bathroom, but meet me over there at the big tree, OK.," I said.

"ok" she said

I went to the bathroom and texted Thomas again,

Me: what are you doing, hurry up.

???: I'm across the street, I will literally be there in 20 seconds.

Me: go to the big tree, OK?

Tammy

I just barely get to the big tree and i get a call. It's from my mom.

" hello"
                         *crying*

"mom! whats wrong!"

"It's your father."

she starts to sound happier,

" he's come home"

"oh my god, i'm on my way."

                        *hangs up*

I feel bad just leaving her out of nowhere. You know what, she's been in situations like this. I bet she will understand.

Then I leave and walk home.

I have dinner with my father and my mom for a while. Then I got to my room and check my phone and Annabelle has one again told me to go to the school.

I go down stairs. "Hey, uh, mom, can we celebrate another time.... Annabella needs me." I say. " sure honey, we can do this again tomorrow, be careful." " OK mom thanks." I look back before closing the door, my dad has just come down and my mom has never been happier. "Love you dad." "Love you too sweety bye."

I can't believe I am seriously going to the school rn. What could Annabelle possibly want at this point?