Love at First Sight

Tammy
"Why is he so perfect?" I said as Annabelle and I walk through the mall. "C'mon, Tam, he's way out of your league." She says while they go into forever 21. "But his perfection makes me wanna...." " IK..." She says as she cuts me off. " you wanna do some things😉" I've said too much, I thought after listening to her quote my words. I gave her a look as she glanced at me,😒.

Annabelle
Whats her deal? I thought as she went on and on about her crush, Thomas Rider. Though he wasn't very popular at our school, Tam was still obsessed with him. "Tam" "yeah?"she said forcing herself to stop talking. "Look!!" I say after I spot Thomas walking into the Vans store. "Go say hi or something"I told her as I notice that she's redder than a tomato. "Shoot! I so forgot, I have to go home!"she said looking at her iPhone. "I was suppose to be home 30 minutes ago!!!!" " Ok bye bestie" she said smiling, " talk later" I said leaving with a wink.

Tammy
I get it, she's buying me time, thanks Anna..... Ok here goes nothing......... I confidentially walked into the store. He was looking at hats, I looked at his handsome face:

Omg, how much I hope he will say yes, I thought as I wave to him

Omg, how much I hope he will say yes, I thought as I wave to him. He waves and oh how much I love his smile, he smiles and waves back. We walk towards each other, through the crowd of people. When we meet in the corner of the store: "hey," he says with a sweet smile. "Hey" I say smiling back........
Thomas
I wonder if she feels the same about me, like you have never, ever liked anyone before. " um I wanted to ask u something...." She says to me with a smirk on her face. "Wassup?" I say smiling back.