Is it Love?

"I need to tell you something....."she says with a smirk on her face, "wassup" I say smiling back. "Umm...." She sayes, I can tell she is nervous because I see a little sweat coming from her forehead.

Tammy
I have felt this way for a while but I don't know how to tell him without just blurting it out of nowhere. "I kinda....." I say trying to hesitate. So he did it for me by saying, " Geez. It's crowded in here, wanna go hang and talk at my house or something?" "Sure" I say, my face turning red. We walk to his house, about a mile away from the mall. But then I realized something. I WAS WEARING THE WORST OUTFIT I HAD!!!!!! I must change quickly...... "hey, um, Thomas." " you can call me Tom if you would like....." He says with a grin like he was about to laugh, like nobody has ever called him that before. "I would, thanks, and I forgot something at my house, meet up I front of your house?" I say nervously. "Sure" he says, of course, smiling. "Ok" I say as I run across the street to my house. I remember when he first moved in across from my house......  

15 year old Tammy
        "Mom" I yell to get my mom downstairs. " Coming sweety" she replies. I just look out the window and see a big moving truck across the street. Then I see a boy that looks my age across the street. " wassup?" My mom asks me as she notices that I'm looking at the house across the street."yeah, the Jankins, they are good people, and they have one your age if you wanna meet him." Him? I thought. Then I went to go get dressed out of my pajamas and into a cute white tank top
with a picture of angel wings on the back of it, a pair of black shorts, and a pair of high top vans:

 Then I went to go get dressed out of my pajamas and into a cute white tank topwith a picture of angel wings on the back of it, a pair of black shorts, and a pair of high top vans:

I wanted to take my time, so I also did my hair...

When I felt I was ready to go, I walk out the door and sit on the porch, as I waited

When I felt I was ready to go, I walk out the door and sit on the porch, as I waited. When I noticed that a boy was standing on the porch...... " hey, are you Tammy?" The boy asks." Yeah, you must be our new neighbor, uhhh......." She couldn't think of his name. "Thomas" he said quickly as he smiled. "Thomas" I repeated. " I like that." I smiled. " thanks, yours is better though." He replied, "thanks" I said blushing.

Tammy now(18)
I was now wearing a similar outfit to what I was wearing then..... When I met up with him at his porch, he asks me if I wanted some water. When he comes back out with the waters, he hands me one and asks me, "so, do u have a crush on anyone?" He smirks. "Uhh, yeah.."I say turning bright red. "Is....um, is it ok if I know who?" "Uhhhh" I hesitantly say yes.