twenty

this picture is so nice

ever since the party, wonwoo doesn't even bother looking towards mingyu. mingyu felt his heart breaking.

"you have to talk to him gyu!" ren poked mingyu.

"i don't know how to." mingyu replied hopelessly, "he's sick and tired of me."

"you're really dense when it comes to this stuff." ren sighed.

wonwoo put away his items to get ready to go to lunch.

problem is,

he's been eating in the library by himself, and he didn't like it. 

wonwoo stayed alone by himself, having no one but the librarian off at lunch sometimes.

he's been there enough that the librarian trusts him to lock the library after he leaves, it wasn't something he was proud of.

none of seventeen texted him, they usually did when someone wasn't at school or they haven't seen them at their hang outs.

mingyu went into the cafeteria with ren's group after a week of the party. he was shocked to see wonwoo not sitting with the group.

"hey guys.. where's wonwoo?" mingyu asked.

no one answered.

"well do you guys have an idea where he is?" mingyu asked again, getting more worried.

"i saw him walking towards the library one time when i was getting a book." jun commented.

mingyu stayed quiet and didn't say anything as well as seventeen.

"... why don't you guys go after him and tell him to come back? y'know he's not good at these kinds of things." mingyu said.

no one replied, not even seokmin smiled.

"what kind of friends are you guys?" mingyu clenched his fist.

everyone looked at the ground except for mingyu, not seemingly caring.

".. poor wonwoo.." mingyu grumbled and walked away.

the seventeen table looked at each other.

"should we do this guys? this is so cruel." jisoo said.

"this is the only way mingyu will make up with wonwoo." jihoon sighed.

"what happens if we drag wonwoo with us and force him to get close with mingyu again?" hansol questioned.

"honey, no one can get to wonwoo's head except for mingyu." seungkwan replied.

"i feel really bad, guys." seokmin said.

"we're being really bad friends right now, but trust me, mingyu will make up with wonwoo in a day or two." jeonghan said.

hehehehehehehehehe heyyy guys!! SEVENTEEN IS GOING ON WEEKLY IDOL SOON AND I AM HYPED!!