James and Sirius give each other a look and collect their books nonetheless, following Celeste out of the library. They start to question where they're going when they start climbing up many flights of stairs.

"Where are we going exactly?" Sirius asks as they reach the fifth floor.

Celeste turns around to face the long-haired boy, "yeh'll see as soon as yeh stop asking questions."

Celeste brings them up to the seventh floor and stops in front of a tapestry. She makes the two boys stand against the wall as a group of students pass by them. She puts her hand up, signalling the boys to wait.

Once the students pass, James furrows his eyebrows at the blonde, "so you brought us here to show us a wall?"

The girl ignores his question and paces back and forth, earning weird looks from her two friends. Their eyes widen when a door suddenly appears and Celeste motions for them to open the door. James and Sirius give each other a look for the second time that day, shrugging their shoulders in a 'why not' kind of way. They both move forward and open the doors to reveal a room with a wall of mirrors and a fireplace opposite to that wall, in front of the fireplace is a couch, reminding them of the Gryffindor common room. Each wall, minus the wall of mirrors, has two iron torch sconces evenly placed, giving the room a nice glow from the flames. In the middle of the room a delicate torch chandelier hangs, it looks similar to the sconces, but it is unlit, the fireplace and sconces being the main source of light.

"What is this place?" Sirius asks, looking around in awe.

"And how did you find it?" James follows up. He follows Sirius' actions and observes the room. He accidentally turns out the fire on one of the sconces and jumps back when it lights up again by itself. He looks over at Celeste slightly confused.

Celeste smirks at the boys, "this is the Room of Requirement. I was trying to hide from Avery the other day, he was trying to hex me. I was running from him- didn't have my wand on me then I stumbled across this room."

Sirius scoffs loudly and begins to get angry at the Slytherin's at how disrespectful they could be. According to them, you're not worthy if you associate yourself with anybody who is a muggle or is muggle-born. They always targeted Celeste because she would sometimes pull pranks on them. Sirius would always tell her to cool it with the pranks on them so Avery stops trying to chase her around when she is defenseless, but the girl wouldn't let up.

Celeste then explains how to reveal the door which excites the boys- you'd have to pass the area of the door three times, thinking of what you need. They make a mental note to sneak out of the common room to show Remus since he is busy at the moment.

"This will be a great place to finish the map in private," James tells his friends, walking towards the couch so he can sit down. "You said this room turns into anything right, will it turn into a library so we don't have to bring books?"

"A library is anything- yes."

"Perfect." James and Sirius smirk at each other and high five, Celeste rolls her eyes at their actions and slaps the back of James' head. She grabs the two by their collars and pulls them towards the door. The three friends exit the room to make their way to the Great Hall to meet their friends for lunch.

Celeste pulls James into a broom closet before Sirius could see, mentally giving herself a high five since she was successful. The girl didn't choose the correct broom closet- the one they are stood in is relatively small compared to the many other broom closets located throughout the castle. The two friends are stood chest to chest in the small space and with the little amount of light accessible to them, James could make out Celeste's forest-green eyes. Celeste could smell the lingering scent of mint from James' breath, causing her heart rate to pick up since they're standing so close to each other.