07

Celeste tugs at the sleeves of her jacket and folds her arms over her chest to deflect the cold as she quickly walks to the library. She and James agreed to meet before lunch. It's three days until October and the weather is getting rather cold out, making Celeste shiver. She should be used to the chilly weather in Scotland since she's, of course, lived in the country from the day she was born, but she isn't.

She steps into the library and begins to scan the room for her friend, assuming he has already arrived before her. Celeste had potions while James and the rest of the Gryffindor's were in herbology. She would've been at the library at the same time as James but she stayed back to ask her professor a question about the homework. She spots James at a table, talking to Sirius who is doing homework for what seems like the first time without having to be asked. She looks at the boy in shock for a second, momentarily forgetting why she rushed to the library to talk to her friend. Celeste slides into a seat across from her two friends, an excited grin now plastered on her face.

"Someone's happy," James comments, raising his eyebrow at the girl in front of him.

"Of course I am, I just found out a juicy little secret about Leanna and Peter," Celeste smirks as she crosses her arms over her chest. Both James and Sirius stared at the girl in shock, waiting for what she had to say.

Sirius leans forward in his seat, "what is it? Spit it out."

"So apparently the two have been secretly snogging 

"No way, Peter secretly snogging someone and not telling me?" James comments, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

Celeste laughs, "telling someone a secret kind of defeats the purpose of it being a secret, yeah?"

"Guess so, but why would Leanna tell you if it's a secret?" James asks, sitting back in his seat with his arms crossed over his chest.

"We share everything, even if it's meant to be a secret. Despite what yeh might think, girls share everything even if it has to do with snogging." She shares and watches as the smirks on the boys faces drop, a look of worry now plastered on their face.

Sirius clears his throat, "everything? so you're telling me that they share when it comes to shagging too?"

"Every detail- not that I like to hear it all, but sometimes they'll share how big yer-" Celeste clears her throat awkwardly and scratches the side of her face. "well yeh know. Er, sometimes they mention if it's worth it to shag yeh."

"So you know how big my dick is?" Sirius spits out, his voice laced with worry.

Celeste gags, not liking the question she was asked. "Ew, no. I have no wish to know."

"Good."

"Wait- where's Remus?" The girl asks, realizing that someone in the group is missing. Usually Peter is off doing who knows what, so it isn't unusual for him to be gone. Celeste only ever saw Peter during their meals or in the classes she has with the Gryffindor's. On rare occasions, he'd hang around them when Leanna is around.

Sirius looks up from his homework, "he had prefect duty."

James chortles under his breath to which Celeste glares at him. "He said doody."

"Shut up, James." Celeste rolls her eyes at James as he runs his hands through his already messy hair to make it even more messed up. Celeste watches as he opens one of his textbooks to start on homework and furrows her eyebrows, "um what are yeh doing?"

"Homework- isn't that why you told us to come here?"

"That's the complete opposite reason as to why I asked yeh to come here, actually." Celeste stands from her seat and motions for the two boys to follow her, "come and follow boys, yeh'll be amazed."