Soon, they were all in the dining room and Hibari was far from them. Nana sat on the opposite side of Tsuna. Ieyuji was just standing, not liking to sit at all. Lambo was being carried by Chrome and Reborn just sat on Yamamoto’s shoulder which is he is standing on Tsuna’s left with Gokudera on his right side. Everyone is quiet until Tsuna spoke.

“I have wanted to tell you to tell you this for so long because… you need to learn the truth.”

“What is it?” Nana asked.

Tsuna took a deep breath before saying “I’m not your child.” Nana was shocked and so is Ieyuji who immediately looked at him in wide eyes. Tsuna continued “Your true son, Sawada Tsunayoshi is already dead.”

“Wha-what are you talking about Tsu-kun?” Nana asked, confuse at the same time, shock.

“As I had said, he died on the day he was stab. I too am Sawada Tsunayoshi but not your son, I came from another parallel world.” Tsuna explained which Nana found it confusing even more.

“He-hey, just what do you mean from that?” this time, Ieyuji asked.

Tsuna turned to him and answered, “I’m from the different world, all of us do… and also from the future.” He turned to Nana, “Ka-, no, Nana-san I will tell you straight. This body is actually from your Tsunayoshi, your son but this soul inside is different. It is from another world.”

Gokudera continued “How we got here is something we don’t know after we died on our world but somehow, we had awaken ourselves here in this world, occupying the dead bodies of ourselves from this world.”

“In summary, I am not your son from the inside Nana-san.” Tsuna said with a sad smile.

Nana can’t believe on what she was hearing, even Ieyuji.

‘Does that mean he really died? I really lose my twin brother and this person… is not my brother!?’ Ieyuji thought to himself.

Tsuna who can see their shock and confuse closed his eyes, waiting for them to recover a bit.

Nana faced him and asked, “When did you arrive?” Tsuna opened his eyes and answered her, “On the day on the hospital, it seems on where you were there crying on my alternate self’s death with Ieyuji.”

“So… it wasn’t a miracle then…” Nana cried, unable to hold back the pain after hearing the truth. Her son is dead, her real son is dead.

“I also inherit my alternate self’s memories, so I knew everything until his last moment.” Tsuna added.

Nana looked at him and asked “Then tell me, how did my Tsu-kun died?”

Ieyuji had his eyes widen, there is fear, and he is shaking which everyone except Nana notice.

Tsuna took a deep breath and asked first “Are you sure? The truth is painful and also… we had already destroyed the killer so I think there is no need to know.”

“Destroyed?” Mukuro questioned in low voice but then think ‘… Could it be…’

Nana gave him her determination to know the truth “Tell me”

Tsuna stayed quiet, observing her thoroughly and then looked to Ieyuji who was shaking in fear.

“Ieyuji” Tsuna called out which startled Ieyuji. He slowly looked at him and surprised he has a small smile to him and it was also a reassurance smile, “It is not your fault, I will reveal it to you. It is not your fault.”

Ieyuji doesn’t understand, it was obvious it was his fault and-

“Mukuro can you help me out?” Tsuna asked him with a small smile. Mukuro chuckle on his request, “Kufufufu of course Tsunayoshi.”