Chapter 17

•The Reason Of Coming Here•

They had inform soon the battle is over and everyone are safe, even Ieyuji. Timoteo is glad to hear the news and much more when he met Ieyuji. Timoteo hug Ieyuji, telling him how happy he is to see him alive and safe but for Ieyuji… deep within, he was bothered by something. In his eyes, there was a reflection of pain and regrets.

Reborn asked Dino to accompany 9th to the Vongola’s rest house which is near somewhere in Namimori. Dino would gladly comply with it. Timoteo thank Tsuna in his hard work and gave an apology that he can’t help on the scenario.

“Don’t worry Grampa, as long as you’re safe, that’s fine by me.” Tsuna answered with a smile.

Soon, they all went their ways. Mukuro asked both Ken and Chikusa to rest and they can have a nice reunion in the afternoon. Tsuna, his’s Guardians, Reborn, Ieyuji and I-pin were now walking on Sawada’s home. They all found it quiet. Ieyuji was looking away to his brother’s eyes, not even glancing, nothing. Tsuna was worried for him. Little did they know, they finally arrived.

They all stop, like they were thinking if they should go in or not. Knowing how they feel, Ieyuji was the first one to open the door and went in. They all soon followed.

Ieyuji was only thinking about heading to his room but unable they know, someone was actually waiting for them.

“Yuji-kun”

Ieyuji stopped and looked on the dining room and surprised, Nana, their mother was awake with Bianchi.

Gokudera and Yamamoto greeted “G-good evening”

“I’ll say morning. Look at the time it’s already 3am in the morning. I’m always worried you know, for this past weeks.” Nana told them, not really liking how they keep secret from her.

Gokudera bowed down to her “I’m very sorry Sawada-san but we promise that’s the last.” He stood up straight “We finally done from our goal.”

“Goal?” Nana questioned.

Bianchi stood up from her sits. Reborn went on the top on the table and looked on the scene. Yamamoto and Gokudera smiled and went to the side to give ways. That’s when Tsuna came out.

Nana was shocked, she can see his brown eyes and smiling and what’s more when Tsuna spoke to her.

“I’m home… Kaasan” Tsuna said smiling.

Nana can’t believe it. Her tears came out to her eyes and immediately hug her son. So happy to see his honey eyes, his voice and his smile. Tsuna hesitate at first but then he returned her hug.

Mukuro and Chrome came out beside the table to have a greater view on the scene. Ryohei was just behind Tsuna, Lambo and I-pin were just beside Ryohei and Hibari is in the front door. They were all happy for their sky, that finally, they had cured him.

Tsuna pulled her away for a bit and his smile turn into a sad one. “Kaasan… there is something important you should know.”

“Tsu-kun?” Nana questioned but still tears coming down. Tsuna turned to Ieyuji who was still looking away “You too… Ieyuji.”

Ieyuji flinch for a bit but then nod. Tsuna looked to Reborn, somehow telling him something which Reborn understood and nod.

“Bianchi take I-pin with you and go to bed, these are all just between us.” Reborn told her.

Bianchi was surprised at first but then nod.

‘Good, I can’t handle Aniki for less than an hour’ Gokudera thought, he can feel his stomach growling in pain for a bit as he think about her.