Chapter 16

•Your True Desire•

Tsunayoshi was observing something on Ieyuji until it seems he got a way to help him out. Tentacle flame with meteoric flame were being released. Tsunayoshi fought them.

"X Cannon!"

Tsunayoshi was hitting them as he fly up away. Gokudera was using his loop to fly on the side as he fought on the coming tentacle flames on him.

"Rocket Bomb Version X!"

New Version Bombs were thrown in great speed and hit the tentacle in great power as it were destroyed. Gokudera looked on the others, seeing Hibari was attacking with mini Hibird like on the flame and explode, trying to create an opening for the flame.

Gokudera turned to Ieyuji, seeing the pain expression he was giving. Gokudera grip his fist, irritated on the situation. ‘Are we going to repeat the same mistake again!?’

One of the meteor was about to hit Colonnello from behind when someone destroyed it before Colonnello himself felt it. Turning around, it was Mammon/Viper.

“Viper what are you-” Colonnello was cut off when Mammon spoke, “Don’t call me that name. It’s Mammon now.”

“Whatever... in any case, thank you kora.” Colonnello said, in his mind he was actually angry that he was saved by him.

“Pay me for saving you.” Mammon said which made Colonnello angry but then he continued “After this battle.”

Colonnello studied him thoughtfully and grin. He can actually see Mammon don’t really mean it. “Fine”

Colonnello flew away and so is Mammon in different direction but at the same time, attacking the Eclipse Flame.

Reborn saw Mammon’s arrival and smirk as he pulled down his fedora. ‘Every Arcobaleno are here to fight against it... but...’ looking on the Eclipse Flame and within was the growling pain of Ieyuji, he narrowed his eyes. ‘How do we expect to do something on this situation?’

Reborn observed around, seeing the endless attack of Hibari and Mukuro, Yamamoto and Gokudera fighting against the attacking meteoric and tentacles and Ryohei protecting Tsuna and Tsuna was observing, finding a way on the situation. Colonnello and Mammon were fighting with the Eclipse Flame, Fon with Yamamoto and Gokudera holding on the meteoric and tentacle attacks. Seeing their lightning Guardian is not around, he must be with Chrome, protecting the 9th with the others.

Reborn for the first time was irritated on this kind of situation. He never loses his cool, he is a hitman, the number one hitman! ... But... what can he do in this situation? The only thing he can do was attack the tentacles, meteors or attack the Eclipse Flame like everyone else but everything is no effect. Just what they can do?

“Reborn” Someone called him which made him stop thinking and looked above on his side. Tsuna was there, floating and looking at him. “I need your help Reborn” Tsuna said which he narrowed his eyes on him, silently telling him to speak.

Soon, they all had noticed. On the sky, Tsunayoshi was loading both hands and side of the gloves were releasing strong soft flame, getting ready to fire a stronger flame than before. On the other side on the top of the Namimori school, Reborn was there, his gun was glowing indicating his flame was loading his gun, a strong attack coming.

“Reborn” Fon whispered, surprised that he will use that attack now, same for both Colonnello and Mammon but understood why. Without anyone voicing it out, they will give time for Reborn to get ready. Gokudera, Yamamoto and Ryohei will do the same thing for Tsuna. Both Hibari and Mukuro will focus on attacking and giving an opening if possible.