Chapter 6

•Dark Mist vs Wrath Sky•

Everyone now focus on their enemy in front of them, Kuromishi Sadao.

"Hoy kakipi, that guy is…" Ken whispered to his comrade.

The person he was talking to was Chikusa. His weapon were yoyo came to view in his hand and took battle position.

"Almost same as Mukuro-sama but… he hasn't equalized him." Chikusa said in whisper

"Let's kill him byon." Ken decided which Chikus response modding telling his agreement.

Ken took out one of his fangs and smirk, liking on killing him. Sadao can see everyone were ready and smirk.

"Let's see what you can do." Sadao said as he twirl his lance and took battle position.

Mochida initiate the first attack as he slashes his bamboo sword but easily dodge. Mochida continue to swing his bamboo sword while Sadao continue to dodge them side by side with a smirk on his lips. It end Sadao use his lance to defend the bamboo sword and use his own mist power to attack him with an illusion which was Nightmare.

Nightmare , Sadao's power can give nightmare on a person's mind. Once the target got caught on that power, it will hard enough to escape. It destroys people's mind. It either kill you through illusion or show bad memories of a person's heart.

Mochida was caught on the technique as easily that his brain hurt and fall down.

"Wha-what happened!?" Ieyuji asked, unable to move due to the shock that happened to Mochida.

Mochida was in pain as both hands clenching his head.

"Who's next?" Sadao said mockingly.

I-pin put her guard up even more and so were the other two.

"Wolf Channel!" Ken put the fang on his mouth and suddenly transform on his Wolf like form.

Ken immediately attack and Chikusa became his support as he throw his yoyo in great spin that released multiple needles, heading to Sadao. Sadao smirk and use his lance to slash them all. The attack stop but it was followed by Ken's claw and once again been block using his lance. Chikusa run around and throw his yoyo once again heading to him. Sadao saw the incoming attack and he slide Ken to the side to hit him instead. Chikusa immediately pull back his weapon to avoid hurting Ken more than he already did.

Reborn found it interesting. He's skillful despite the fact he just started learned fighting just a short time. The Sun Arcoableno observed as both Ken and Chikusa once again double team against Sadao. Reborn glanced I-pin who's not moving to her position but she's cautious. She's waiting an opportunity attack. Looks like she had learned it from her master, the storm Arcobaleno, Fon.

Reborn turn his idiot student, he wasn't moving more like he was just watching. Reborn decided to kick his head again.

"Wha-what was that for!?" Ieyuji yelled.

Reborn again kicked him, giving him the most painful one to his stomach.

"Baka Yuji you are too young to yell back." Reborn scold his student. There's a tone of irritation in his voice and Ieyuji didn't seem to get it. Reborn kicked his cheek.

"Ouch!"

"Don't slack around and help your family Baka Yuji."

"Huh!? They are my subordinates right? They should do their job and kill him." Ieyuji said in obvious tone.

Now Reborn was beyond angry, "Baka Yuji a boss helps and support their family and subordinates. The boss shouldn't think about his own safety but the family's safety. Those who are selfish and self high will just end to their downfall or much worst is death." Reborn point his transform Leon to gun to Ieyuji. "You are a failure Baka Yuji, it would have been better if its your brother who was the chosen boss, not you."