Should I?

You know life is all about choices. You either make the best one or the worst one. But how do we really know it's a bad choice when we're not able to do it all over again in the choice we didn't choose?

Life can mind fuck you until you try to come out on the best end.

So I sit here talking to Calì like she can answer me back. The doctors came to me right. They said you have the choice to take everybody off life support. They either live on there own or they die peacefully. So I'm like the reaper at this moment in time. If they die guess what it's all on me. But if they live I'm good.

I look around the room that has flowers,bears,cards, balloons. But I don't see the materialistic things I see the love that these three people have from the out side world. I don't even know how they found them. I got them set in a private hospital.

"What should I do? If I should take y'all off support give me a sign baby"

I drop my head in my hands. Looking up when I hear all three monitors begin to beep crazy. The nurses run in looking confused.

"There all fine, I don't understand"

"Can I speak to the doctor?"

She looks at me surprised. I haven't spoken to any of the nurses since I've been coming here. They have flirt or tired to talk to me in some type of way.

"Uh yes, right away"

The doctor comes in a few minutes later.

"Have you decided?"

"Yes,I believe they are ready"

"What changed your mind?"

"Just got a sign"

"Alright we will do this tonight at some point of time. You should go home and get some sleep, then come back later"

"Alright, thank you"

"No problem"

A nurse walks in, she's been trying to get at me from day one. She was around checking them.

"When your done playing games get at me"

"What games,I don't know you nor do I fuck with you"

"I see how you be looking at me. You give me one night I promise you won't think twice about dead girl over there"

I clench my jaw tightly

"Bitch, you know what I'm not even going there with your hoe ass"

She walks closer to me while I back up.

She grabs my belt while I push her back.

"Hoe chill,if I man handle your ass you gone want to call the police"

She gets my belt undone, I push her to the floor.

"Bitch get the fuck off my nigga before this dead girl kill your stupid ass"

I look behind me to find my Calì looking back at me. But she to busy giving the nurse a death glare.

"Well dam"