Where Tf She At

Trus Pov

Where the fuck is Cali? I've been over everything,which only leads to a dead end. The kids are asking about her,the only thing a nigga can say is she went on a trip. Then the question, why didn't she tell us goodbye? Why doesn't she call? She doesn't care?

Zoe has been going just as crazy,no sleep,not eating. But really has our mind gone Ace went MIA after everything. Nigga turned his phone off. The last tracking we got was by the house Cali was taking from.

Imma put a bullet in that nigga head when I catch that pussy boy.

Zoe walks in typing away on his phone.

"What up nigga?"

He looks up briefly then back down when the phone vibrates.

"Trying to link up with this nerd ass nigga. He says he has a match to Cali but it's in Canada. She's at a club but after that it's no trace of her. Like she was never there."

"You know we about to head to Canada right"

"Nigga I know, my shit packed. Im on a mission, something ain't right. I feel it. Even if that was her she was coming home. Do you know that nigga?"

"Yea, I'm with you something not adding up."

Shaking my head to it,we going to find out. I miss my lul baby man.

Scar Pov

At the moment I'm laid up with Kali. After the club then getting food, we came back to cuddle up. I don't know what Ace did to get her here or even why she here. But I'm happy he did. But at the same time I believe shit about to get crazy. Especially when baby girl remember her life before this. I'm selfish I know because I don't and won't lose her. I've never trusted no female, I'm a cold hearted nigga I know this, I have my reasons though.

Her body just feels right curled up on me. I know she feeling kind of the same way when it comes to her past. Point blank I seen her phone wrapped in her clothes. If she wanted to use it she had plenty of opportunities to do so. So I know she feeling ah nigga.I know my brother a snake but shit everybody has to play there cards right. So I'm going to just keep playing like I don't see shit.

"What's on your mind?"

"I'm good baby,just thinking I'm glad you here"

She pulls me closer

"Me to" I hope she feels that way when she find out.

Next day

Getting up leaving Cali in bed. Taking a shower,getting dressed. I make my way out to the kitchen to see Bella at the island. I feel like this bitch does this on purpose. Not saying a word to her.

"Good Morning Scar"

Giving her a head nod

"Scar why you giving me the cold shoulder? Is it because that bitch under you like a lost puppy?"

"Mind your mouth Bella"

"Why? What we had was special!"

"Bitch we had nothing, you was a fuck and leave the fuck alone."

"I'm pregnant Scar,the baby is yours"

Laughing with no humor

"Let me let you in a little secret of mine"

Going close to her, pinning her to the island. Feeling the shiver that rolls down her back. Her heart is beating faster. Let me cut this shit short.

"You thought you were slick poking a hole in the rubber. But if you paid attention, I always pulled out way before I came. Wrong nigga bitch!"

"You have to be,your the only one I laid down with Scar"

"Alright, so how far are you?"

"4 weeks"

Shaking my head at her

"Cali's been here almost that long if not longer, it would be a month before she even came since we laid down"

Feeling her eyes on me, looking from the corner of my eye she's standing in the entrance. Dressed in cut up acid jeans with a half black shirt with all her scars on display. So fucking beautiful. Bella notices her also going full force to attack. Cali grabs her by her hair wrapping it around her hand, she begins to give her straight blows to the face. Bella trips Cali which only causes some of Bella's hair to rip out. Bella tries her best to get a few hits in but fails. I move closer, leads to Cali trying to see my movement. Bella takes that opportunity to get a week ass hit on Cali's right side of her face. Something clouds Cali eyes. She begins her attack once again but more vicious. When she begins to bang her head to the point Bella passes out I know it's my time to step in. Grabbing her by her waist picking her up. But she snatches out of my hold. Turning her glare to me,pointing her finger to me.

"Get your fucking life together!?"

She stroms out the kitchen, but the only thing that's going through my head is the fact she looks so fucking sexy. Looking down to my jeans with a smirk.

"Stand down my boy"

Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Speak"

"Uh boss,just letting you know some guys came by the club asking about Rida"

That's what my workers started calling her after she handled her own at the club. They told me to keep my ride or die close. Little do they know that's what I plan on doing.

"Send three workers to keep tabs on them niggas"

Hanging up before I can get a response. Why the hell they looking for Cali? Fuck this I know who to ask Ace.

Cali's Pov

I'm so fucking mad?! Who the fuck does she think she is? Then this nigga, yo bitch just jumped on me he should have been handled that! I stop walking shocked at myself. I'm not his girlfriend. I did the right thing. My head so fucking cloudy. So many thoughts in my mind, changing like a blink of an eye. I'm so confused,then I feel deep inside that I'm missing something or someone shit really it's someone. See what I mean? One minute I'm talking about Scar then the next I'm talking about someone else. Taking a blunt out my bra lighting it up. Taking a seat by the pond out back. I feel eyes on me, I will never be alone after all I'm technically being held against my will. Right?

Laying my head back while sighing and blowing out my mouth putting my head against the tree. Ugh fuck my lifeS.