i saw him

When she said your car was there, I wasn't expecting to see you.
M

y heart wasn't prepared.

You looked so good. I expected you to look different. But I'm happy to know you haven't changed as much I thought. Your hair is shorter now, but its growing. You look good.

You were wearing your grey hoodie like you always use too, your hair is shorter than it use to.
You look more mature and very handsome, I love it.

Our eyes met for a moment and it felt like the world stopped moving. Everything seemed to move in slow motion for a brief moment.

Whenever your near its like your all I can see. I wished I could go with you. I wish I could do more than just look at you from a distance.

My heart wasn't prepared for that. For you. My heart was beating so hard,

It had been a month since I last saw you, but the moment our eyes met all those emotions that I forgot came rushing up to the surface.
Will I ever get over you, will I ever be able to look at you without my heart beating a million beats per minute, will I over be able to look into your eyes without getting flustered?

Every time I see him he keeps getting further and further away, when I see him it reminds me of how close we use to be,
And how far away we are now.
I wish I knew him as a person not just from what I've heard. I wish we were closer that I thought we were. I want to have a real bond with you. I want something real, something special, something that only we have.

You remind me of the happiness I feel when I'm near you, but being apart from you feels like its being taken from me, it feels like apart of me is being taken. The further you go the more my happiness goes with you, soon I'll be left alone in the empty abyss of my empty shell.

I remember back when we use to talk and your little chat head would pop up, I'd get so excited. I miss talking to you, I miss that feeling. I don't think to you like I use to, I'm more tense and nervous and very cautious of my words now.
I miss how easy things use to be, I'd talk to you or not I didn't care.

I can't move on with my life, everything's on hold because I miss you. Your missing from my life, you never knew how important you are to my life. Heck I didn't!

Seeing him again was so amazing it made me realise I'd do anything for him not to feel pain, I'd take all his pain as long ad I get to continue seeing that smile.

I don't want him to ever experience pain in any form, I don't want him to feel the pain of lost, the pain of rejection, the pain of disappointment. I never want to him to feel sad, hurt or regret.

I wish I could take any pain he experiences as my own.

I saw this on insta and insteadly thought of anime boy
Three things I can't control:
1. Smile on my face when I see you.
2.Tears in my face when I miss you.
3.Jealousy in my heart when I see you with someone else.
****
He's so handsome.

Thank you for reading!

Comment
Vote
And
Share

Checkout my other books