'You're saying that he was with her all night?' You paled.

Arthur coughed.'Jasmin,I'll find him,just don't think about the worst.It's Tommy,you know him.He wouldn't do anything stupid.'

I'm afraid exactly of it.You thought.

Arthur escorted you home.'Thanks,Arthur.I'll be waiting for your call then.' He nodded.

You entered the house and sighed.Sometimes you were thinking what it would be to live your previous life,without Thomas and the problems related with him.

'Mrs.Shelby,I'll make you tea,'-Mary appeared,-'You must be very tired.' Mary and Ralph were the only people in this house you were talking to.Yes,you admitted that you loved Thomas, but yet you felt like a bird in a cage.

You used to go out with your friends in the past.In the past.Indeed,it was in the past.

'No,Mary,I'll be upstairs.Thank you.'

Trying to entertain yourself you were drawing occasionally.Your father taught you to it.When you finished your drawing you noticed that it is already evening.No,I can't wait. You thought.There was only one place where Tommy would appear most likely.The Garrison.

Your car stopped at the Garrison pub.You got out of the car and saw Arthur.'Arthur?' You approached to him.

'Jasmin..umm,'-he stood in front of you like he was hiding something from you.You tried to peek from his shoulders,but he covered the window with his body.'Arthur,what is going on?'

'I told you,I'll call if I find him,'-he replied.

'But you're hiding him from me right now...,'-you understood his moves and rushed to him.You pushed him and entered the pub.You saw Thomas sitting in front of the bar.There were a few men too.You felt a rage at that moment and shouted,'Get out!Everyone!' You strode.The men glanced at you and hesitated.'I said "Get out"!' You screamed.They looked at Tommy.

'You've heard her,'-Thomas spoke in a low voice and smoked.The men disappeared immediately.You strode to Thomas.

'Where the fuck have you been?' You asked in a bitter voice.He looked at you from his seat.It was pouring with rain outside so his hair was wet now.

'My car was broken so I had to stay at night there.' He answered.

'Stay at night or spend a night with May?' You raised your brows.There was a pressure in the air.You both could feel that.

'You're too good for me.Did I mention that?' He smoked again and looked at you admiring.

'I asked a question.' You lost your patience.

'I was drunk.'

'Did you sleep with her?'

'It was her.She got me drunk and took advantage of...'

'You cheated on me.'

'I wanted to leave.'

'You cheated on me,'-you repeated.

'Well,it wouldn't bother you if I did this months ago.'

You stayed calm.Then you approached to him and slapped him in his face.He nodded lightly.You turned away and rushed to your car.

When you entered the house you ran upstairs and started packing.You put some clothes into the suitcase and hurried to your car.When you wanted to leave your room you saw Johnny Dogs.Seeing him you tried to pass him.'I'm sorry,Mrs.Shelby,but Tommy said do not let you to leave the house.'

'I don't give a damn about what Tommy said,'-you passed him.

'It was an order,Mrs.Shelby.' He appeared in front of you and took the suitcase.He grabbed you and guided you to your room.'Let go of me!' You shouted.

He pushed you inside and locked the door.You rushed to the door and started to beat it.

Eventually,you got tired of doing this and approached to your bed.You've already went to bed but didn't sleep.You heard the door unlocked.It was Tommy.You didn't turn to him.

'Fuck off,'-you said.He approached to the bed.

'Now you know these words.Great.'

'I'm not gonna sleep with you in the same bed,'-you cautioned.

'And where will you?On the ground?'- he asked.You grabbed your pillow and wanted to stand.

He grabbed your arm.'I do not dream well.'

'May can help you.This is not my business.' You uttered.His jaw clenched.

'Stop this bullshit,'-he hissed.You let the pillow and lay down.Tommy lay down next to you.You were looking at each other.And you knew it is over.