6th

Your lips were touching his forehead, his head rested on your shoulder

Your lips were touching his forehead, his head rested on your shoulder. Your breaths could hardly be heard.

Thomas opened his eyes, your arms were wrapped around his shoulders still. He looked up at you and smirked.

He leaned in and kissed your neck. You fidgeted in your sleep. He kept kissing at the same spot several times. It felt so good that it made you moan quietly. You opened your eyes. You noticed that your arms were still on his shoulders so you pushed him back. "What the fuck?" You were agitated.

He reached out to you and kissed you. You being so stubborn pushed him again, but he grabbed your arms and held them on either side of your head. You were squirming underneath him, but eventually you gave up.

"Good morning," he said in hushed tones. He kissed you again, this time you opened your mouth and he slid his tongue inside it. You sensed a sweet feeling twisting in your stomach and you gasped at the feeling.

It was the second time when you were kissing. The first time was at the hallway when Tommy kissed you. You hadn't kissed anyone before that night and it was the main reason why you pushed him away. You were scared. But this time it seemed normally to you and you even wanted to kiss him again.

He deepened the kiss, and you leaned in craving for more. His soft full lips were covering your lips and your moans.

"Mr.Shelby, I thought I should wake you up. It is almost 12 and your assistant is here." Mary called from behind the door. You cursed everyone at that time and you were ready to kill anyone at that time who ruined this moment.

He pulled away and you rolled your eyes. He spoke looking at you from above. "Well, I have a wife who can wake me up, Mary." He smiled.

"I have to go," he added softly and got out of the bed.

You leaned on your elbow. "And where are you going?'

"To the office. And... Prepare for tonight." He hinted.

"Why?" You questioned. You were ready to hear what he was going to say, and already got scared. Because it is what means to be involved into peaky blinders' life.

"I have an idea." He stated and gazed toward you."Ohh," you moaned abruptly and rolled your eyes.

"I don't wanna be involved into any of your plans, Thomas." You got out of the bed and pointed at him.

He studied you and approached to you. His pupils were dilated. "Just one night. You don't have to do anything. Just stay by my side" he spread his arms, "and enjoy the evening."

There was a silence for a few seconds then you spoke. "I'll come only for the drink." You set your mouth in a hard line.

The corners of his mouth turned up but it disappeared quickly."Good."