Pei Ying, “….”

“When did you have time to have Qiao Yichen teach you? How come I didn’t know?” Playing the violin required a lot of skill, and it wasn’t very easy to learn. Even if Song Nanchuan only learned this one song, he would’ve had to practice for at least a month, right?

Pei Ying’s question brought up unhappy memories for Song Nanchuan, once again. “You’re actually asking that? You’ve been so busy for the past month that we’ve barely spoken. When would you have found out that I was learning the violin?”

Pei Ying, “….”

Why did she dig herself into a hole?

“I’m sorry.” Pei Ying wrapped her arms around him and said, “When the movie filming completes, I’ll be sure to spend time with you.”

Song Nanchuan lowered his head to look at her. He said, “Since you’re so sorry, can you consider what I just asked you. Will you make things official with me?”

“Oh…” Pei Ying tucked her head into his chest, her face burning up.

Song Nanchuan coughed and gently pushed her away. He put down the violin, and then pulled out an exquisite small box from his suit pocket. Song Nanchuan got down onto one knee and opened the box. “Ms Pei Ying, will you marry me?”

When the box opened, the reflection of the diamond on the ring blinded her momentarily. Her eyes grew moist, maybe because of how bright the shine was.

Song Nanchuan was still kneeling on the ground, with zero concern for the sand getting all over his expensive pants.

The moonlight dragged out their shadows, one standing, one kneeling. When the sea water washed over Pei Ying’s toes once more, she finally nodded. “Yes.”

Song Nanchuan’s taut lips instantly turned into a smile. He got up and embraced Pei Ying, and then he spun her in the air.

“Hahaha, stop it. Put me down.” Pei Ying’s black hair and skirt danced in the air. She held tightly to Song Nanchuan’s shoulders and called to him.

Song Nanchuan put her down and released his arms. He looked at her, and then he kissed her on the lips.

The sound of the waves hitting the beach echoed in the air. Like Song Nanchuan’s affection and gentleness, the endless sea enveloped Pei Ying.

Pei Ying couldn’t quite recall how she ended up heading back to the hotel with Song Nanchuan, but her body still remembered the fervor.

His fiery, passionate kiss. His scorching breath. And his burning skin. They were each like a soldering iron, leaving marks all over her body. And then…

She felt like she was now handicapped.

All her limbs felt like they’d been pulled out and re-attached. Even slight movements caused her whole body to ache. She turned to look at the sun shining outside the window, and she wanted to kick that beast of a man out of bed.

“Ying Ying…” Song Nanchuan called out Pei Ying’s name in his sleep. Even in this state, he subconsciously moved towards Pei Ying’s body.

Pei Ying, “….”

He must have been a teddy bear in his last life or something.

When she realized it was already noon and she’d yet to eat, she turned her phone alarm to the loudest volume and placed it beside Song Nanchuan’s ear.

And so, Song Nanchuan was quickly awakened. Awakened from fright, anyway. He took a moment to come to his senses, and then he asked, “Don’t you have any gentler ways of waking someone?”