Yu Kaize, “….”

Did Director Zhao sign up for Qiao Yichen’s scolding courses? He was amazing at it.

“Let’s do it again!”

Pei Ying, “….”

She thought that as long as she performed well, the filming would proceed smoothly. She’d really been too naive.

That day’s filming lasted until the middle of the night once again. When he heard the director call cut, Yu Kaize collapsed into his chair, paralyzed. “Thankfully we get a break the day after tomorrow. Director Zhao really knows how to torture people.”

The director was packing up equipment when he heard those words. He looked at Yu Kaize and laughed. “I’m far worse than you think. The break for the day after tomorrow is cancelled.”

After he spoke those words, the entire crew froze. Director Zhao coughed. Then he took this opportunity to announce, “We’ll be making a trip for a location shoot the day after tomorrow. We just got permission to film there, so we can’t take a break now. Everyone, persevere a bit more, ah.”

“We’ve been filming continuously for half a month already! How do you expect us to stay alive?!”

Director Zhao glanced over at the furious Yu Kaize. “If your acting was better, we might have been able to take the break early.”

Yu Kaize, “….”

After finding out that their vacation was canceled, Pei Ying grew a bit distracted. She’d already agreed to go to C City with Song Nanchuan.

“I’ll head out first. Good work, everyone.” Mo Zhen put on his sunglasses and headed to his Bentley. When he passed the director, the director politely asked, “Emperor Mo, everything’s fine, right?”

“I’m fine with it,” Mo Zhen answered, not even turning his head back. Then he got into his car.

The director shouted to the crew, “Everyone see that?! Learn a bit from Emperor Mo, won’t you?! See how dedicated he is!”

Despite being angry, no one dared to respond. They just quietly finished their work. Yu Kaize added a few more angry lines before leaving, and Pei Ying’s assistant also helped her to their van.

She slept on the ride back, and then her assistant woke her up, “Ms Pei, we’ve arrived.”

Pei Ying opened her eyes and nodded. “Oh, okay.”

When she entered the house, Song Nanchuan was, of course, still awake. He was wearing his sleepwear, leaning against the headboard. When he saw her walk in, he said, “Half an hour later than yesterday. What’s going on with your production crew?”

“Oh… The filming wasn’t going so smoothly, so we had to work longer.”

Song Nanchuan’s brows twitched slightly. “Did Director Zhao scold you again?”

“No. It was Yu Kaize today.”

Song Nanchuan was silent for a moment. Then he made a sincere suggestion, “When there’s an actor like that, who burdens the rest of the crew, you should just switch him out.”

“…I’m going to shower first.” Pei Ying took a quick shower and then dropped into bed.

Song Nanchuan looked at her, and he knew he shouldn’t try anything tonight either. He was actually a bit worried now. Filming for the movie would last two or three months. Would he be unable to touch her for an entire three months?