"This ass–"I got cut off by the teacher making me triggered as I just heaved a sigh.

"Go to your seat now! I wanna start the lesson."

"Call me that again. It sounds cute!" He started annoying me just after I took my seat.

"Shut up." I deadpanned as he kept teasing and disturbing me.

As days passess, he became less cold towards me and started to show his fool personality.

---------

NEXT DAY:

"You're not helping!" I frowned hitting his arm. I took the laptop and worked on our project.

"I told you i won't do this shit!" He groaned.

"Shiteu your face! At least i need a life after graduate even i don't have one right now."I said matter of fact.

"Tch, let me do it." He huffed and pulled the laptop to in front of him.

"Type it fast bro, you like a five year old child that just know what laptop is." I criticized making him stopped and glared at me.

"Shut up, i'm working on it!" He rolled his eyes.

"I'll get some drinks and food but this time you have to pay." I suggested and he simply nodded.

Since I had to do the project, I asked an excuse with uncle to skip my work this time while Hoshi also took a break for his Math competition.

"What do you want to order?"

"Spaghetti." He answered, not even  looked at me. He suddenly became focus as hell, he frowned with tongue sticked out his lips slightly.

------------------

"Eat slowly will you?" Mingyu said, eyeing me in disgust look.

"Shut the fuck up will you?" I muttered with mouthful mouth.

He rolled his eyes, "Tch, arrogant ass. I hope you choked to death."

"You'll miss me then." I licked the sauce on my fingers.

"Where the hell you got that confident? Hoshi right?" He gave me a clean napkin, motioning for me to wipe my mouth.

I wiped my mouth before muttered, "I was born with it, just accept the fact."

"What the fuck..."He frowned.

He was about to eat his spaghetti when I said, "How long will you finish it? I'm so bored." He stopped and glared at me.

"Yah! I need to eat too. I even didn't take lunch for you and came here , would you let me eat first?"

"It's none of my business rather you take breakfast or not." I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Just shut up and stop being sassy hoe. I have no time for stupid skirmish."

I glanced at him with amusement before rest my head on the table and closed my eyes. We fell into surprisingly comfortable silence, and even though it was quite awkward, there was no much tension.

"Are you asleep?" He said. I didn't budge an inch.

"Are you really asleep potato?" He said, louder this time, buy I still didn't have any urge to respond.

"You're bad at acting, wake up! I've got something to ask you. Hey " I heard him scoffed.

I finally lifted my head to look at him. "What do you want?"

"When you're going to give my jacket back?" He raised his brow.

"Jacket? What jacket?" I asked quizically.