“Alright then. I’m heading home now. Thank you again.” Pei Ying smiled at him and waved goodbye. Mr Paparazzi watched her walk away and his face slowly turned pink.

Pei Ying was very pretty, and her smile was really enchanting. And that pair of legs…

Ah, it was indeed spring.

Although Mr Paparazzi lost his camera, he still had major news the next morning. When Pei Ying woke up that morning, the trending search was “Pei Ying bravely fights stalker!”

Pei Ying, “….”

She clicked open the article which recounted the previous night’s events. Only, she was written out to be Superwoman, and there was even mention of the writer’s colleague who saved her at the end— Pei Ying suspected he’s the very one who wrote it up.

“With the help of the righteous reporter, Pei Ying has already turned over the black-clothed man to the police station for punishment! Once again, I call for more people to stand up in times of need, just like my colleague!”

There were two photos at the end of the article as well. They looked like they were taken with a phone camera since they weren’t that clear. Pei Ying figured that this paparazzi had left himself another hand to play.

Her Weibo had several thousand comments and @s regarding this already. Some were fans concerned with her safety. Some were other women with comments asking about how to deal with such situations. Pei Ying couldn’t reply to each and every one of them, so she quickly put up a post.

[Pei Ying] (Official)
Thank you all for your concern. It’s true that I was attacked by a stranger last night, but he’s already been handed over to the police. I wasn’t injured, just a bit frightened. I’m fine now ^_^ Once again, thank you to everyone. On another note, several girls have asked how they should act in situations such as this. Actually, I’m not a professional on these matters, so I can only share with you my experience. First, you have to shout as loud as you can for help. Next, I always have an alarm and pepper spray prepared. Girls always have a lot of things in their bags, so remember where you put these things so that you’ll be able to pull them out with a moment’s notice. Of course, the biggest reason that I was uninjured at the end of the night is because of the reporter who helped me. So I’d also like to call for passersby to lend a helping hand in these kinds of situations.

She added a few details regarding the previous night’s incident and her own reaction to the situation, and then she posted it out. The post was quickly reblogged by many netizens as well as other official marketing pages. Pei Ying watched as her follower count rose and rose and rose.

…So apparently this kind of thing could be used to gain fans too.

This matter spread wider than she’d expected. The paparazzi’s image was written out very loftily as well, which naturally had people questioning whether or not a paparazzi would really save her. Was there really such a coincidence? Anyone could tell that the two made it all up!

Pei Ying didn’t want to acknowledge such comments. In any case, people who that thought would still think that way no matter what she did. With all this uproar though, of course Song Nanchuan also found out about everything.

When he saw the photo in the article, he frowned deeply and called for Xiao Zhang to come to his office.

“CEO Song, what can I do for you?” Xiao Zhang walked up to Song Nanchuan, feeling rather ill at ease. The atmosphere in the office was extremely tense and he didn’t dare show any expression.

“Have you seen this article?” He turned his computer screen for Xiao Zhang to see. Xiao Zhang quickly glanced at it and nodded. “I saw it just before I came in.”