“S-sure.” The makeup artist recalled the rumors she saw online about Pei Ying and Song Nanchuan, and hundreds of scenes ran through her mind.

The lighting director walked past them and mumbled, “Why are those girl’s faces so red? Just like boiled shrimp…”

Aside from the little episode at the start, the ad filming went very smoothly. Pei Ying finished up at 6pm and gave Song Nanchuan a call. Then she changed back into her own clothes and re-did her makeup.

For her lips, she once again used that stick of lip stain that Ren Shanshan had given her.

When she was done, Song Nanchuan arrived downstairs. Pei Ying went down and saw his car stopped in front of the entrance.

Song Nanchuan saw her coming out of the building and opened his window. He shot her a smile and waved.

When Pei Ying saw him, her mind couldn’t help conjuring up the images of him from the previous night, in the depths of passion. Calling out her name. With heavy breathing. And his fingers on her skin, like fire burning…

Stop! She couldn’t keep thinking about that, otherwise she’d be so embarrassed, she’d want to run away again.

She finally got into the car, but still didn’t dare to look at Song Nanchuan in the eyes.

Song Nanchuan intentionally turned to her. Looking at her, he said, “Why won’t you look at me?”

Pei Ying turned away and choked out, “Don’t want to.”

Song Nanchuan raised his brow. “If you don’t look at me, then I’ll just kiss you.”

That startled Pei Ying and she subconsciously turned her head. Before she could say anything, Song Nanchuan caught her lips.

The pounding of a beating heart sounded inside the car. Song Nanchuan pulled Pei Ying into his arms, and she could only helplessly hit him twice.

Let go! Without even saying a word, he just started kissing her. What was wrong with him?! The driver was sitting right up front!

After he’d enjoyed the kiss enough, Song Nanchuan finally released her. He still licked his lips, as if he wanted more. “Your lipstick’s not bad.”

“…It’s not lipstick, it’s lip stain.”

Song Nanchuan obviously didn’t know the difference between the two. In any case, all he knew was that it looked very appetizing.

He put his seatbelt on and looked at Pei Ying with a laugh. “Is it better now? If you still find it awkward or embarrassing, I can do it again.”

“…That’s okay, thanks.” Pei Ying quickly refused his kind intentions. “Where are we going now?”

Song Nanchuan responded, “My house.” He turned to Pei Ying and ambiguously blinked his eyes a few times. “There are still a lot of Blu-rays to watch at my place.”

Pei Ying, “…”

She pretty much understood what ‘a single slip may cause everlasting sorrow’ meant.

Song Nanchuan’s house was the same as the night before. There wasn’t a housekeeper or anything, so Pei Ying asked curiously, “Who usually cleans up here?”

“I have a cleaning company come in on an regular basis. I don’t like having unnecessary people in my home.”

Pei Ying nodded. Then she asked, “So, what are we eating tonight?”

“I ordered some food from a restaurant. It should be delivered soon.” As Song Nanchuan said this, he started walking over to his cabinet of Blu-rays. “Come over and see. What should we watch tonight?”