How He Falls Asleep With You Around

-Ross

      He comes home after a long day of filming for Austin and Ally. It's already 10:00 at night. You both chose to just watch movies for the rest of the evening. By the end of the first movie, Ross is already curled up in a ball, fast asleep in your lap.

-Riker

      He's always extremely tired after a great performance, but this one really wore him out. After he's all showered and comfy, you both go to bed. 10 minutes later, he's all cuddled up into your shoulder, and snoring right into your ear. But it's too cute to make him stop.

-Rocky

      You're on your way home from Puerto Rico where Ross filmed Teen Beach Movie. Poor Rocky was so tired, he fell asleep as soon as he sat down. He had his head on your shoulder and you barely heard his little snores as he slept the hours of the flight away.

- Ryland

      It was almost one in the morning and you were just about to fall asleep. You were laying on your back and Ryland obliviously rolled on top of you, onto his stomach. His face was in your shoulder and you could here his seemingly loud snoring as he slept. There's no way you'll be sleeping tonight.

- Ratliff

      You're both watching old R5TV videos after an amazing concert. During, probably, the tenth video, you feel a little extra weight on your shoulder. You look over and see Ell's eyes closed and lips slightly parted, indicating he dozed off to sleep.