''We give them one last chance and get married. What say.'' Neil replied without any hitch.

''Neil, I am serious.''

''So am I. This is the last chance we are giving them to be a part of our happiness, they take or leave, is their choice. We will get married.'' Sam stared at him , then slowly smiled, pressing her lips on to his. There longing and love turned the heat one, setting their feelings on fire. They kept rolling one and over without breaking their kiss. Together they rolled over to the edge of the bed, falling of it. Neil groaned landing on his back and Sam on top of him. They groaned and then laughed, ''thanks for the mess you created, or else I would have hurt my back.'' She pouted slapping his chest.

''Are you fine with Bhai and Radhika?''

he stayed quite and then answered with a question, ''What if I don't?''

''I am going to chop you into pieces and get them married'' She replied with a hidden warning in her voice.

''What happens to you then?'' He asked playfully.

''Once I get them married, I will chop myself in to pieces and mix them with yours.'' She replied staring into his eyes. They lay there lost in each other's eyes. Deaf and blind to the world around them.

''God Sam you gave me a heart attack.'' Their stance was broken by Arjun who stood at the room entrance looking at the love lost couple as if they were some kind of extinct species. Sam quickly stood up embarrassed ,  she fixed her ruffled hair and pulled her tshirt down that had gone up due to Neil's exploration, ''Hi Bhai, why didn't you ring the bell.''

''I did and have been doing it for past 20 mins. You neighbours too stepped out. They informed you haven't stepped out since morning and I panicked.'' Sam cleared her throat

''Bhai Neil, Neil bhai.'' She had nothing more to say. Neil chuckled. Arjun looked at them and then realisation dawned on him. ''Radhika is back?''

''Yes she is, won't you call her?'' Neil asked.

''I didn't ask her to leave. She left at her will, its her who should be calling.'' He shook his head, ''Its good to see you two together. I will see you later Sam.'' With that he turned on his heels and left. Sam huffed and Neil just shook his head. ''There was a time when I was doing all to keep him off my Birdie and now when they have my approval he is acting pricey. What to do?''

''Lock them together.'' Neil pulled Sam back into his arms, ''Will do the same soon, for now you stay locked in my arms.'' She obliged.

Mehra Mansion

''Arjun our views on Radhika are still the same.'' AKshay said when Arjun told him about Neil walking back in Sam's life.

''Not ours, yours. I am not going to sit and let my children wither in pain.'' Nandini replied her husband in a stern voice. Akshay had surprised written all over his face, he opened his mouth but Nandini silenced him, ''What's your problem? It wasn't Radhika's fault that her family got murdered. And it isn't you who is going to spend life with her. What if we force Sam to marry someone else and she takes an extreme step. Will you be able to show your face to your brother? Akshay, we did a crime putting that condition. Putting that girl through the same pain she experienced years back. '' She took a deep breath. ''Fine, if you don't agree, you aren't invited. I will get Sam and Neil married.''

''Mom, there is a twist. I love Radhika.'' Arjun said softly and his parents eyes snapped at him

''Just wow, fine. Go ahead.'' Nandini replied rubbing her forehead. Arjun leaped and hugged his mom. ''Inform Neil, we will be visiting his family and soon'' Arjun nodded happily and messaged Neil about same.

Melhotra House

''If they utter a single word for my daughter, I will throw them out.'' Nihal said sternly when Neil informed if of the latest developments. Radhika munched on the apple moving her eyes from Nihal to Neil. She enjoyed being important. ''Dad, if they do any such thing, me and Sam will get married without their consent.''

''What about my consent?'' Prerna asked. Neil's shoulder slumped , he didn't wanted another confrontation. Radhika watched, as Neil shut his eyes , his fingers curled trying to control his temper. She got up and walked to Prerna, ''Mom, Sam left her house because her parents didn't approve of me. She refused to do anything with Neil since the day I left. Mom, can you find any girl ready to fight for an outsider like me.''

''Don't you dare call yourself an outsider.'' Three voices scolded her. She raised her palms in surrender, ''Guys, I didn't mean it. It was just to convince mom.'' She looked at her family , all seemed calmed now. ''Mom, lets forget everything. Please for me.'' Prerna cupped her cheek, ''Fine, for you.''

***

When Mehras arrived, they were welcomed warmly. Nihal walked in the room with his arm wrapped around Radhika's shoulders. His stance clear on Radhika. She patted her her arm, gesturing him to relax.  She took the place next to her father, lifting her eyes to look at Arjun. She was seeing him after months. He looked lean and lost, but what hurt was that he didn't look at her. The families discussed the next steps regarding the wedding. Nandini was about to ask for Radhika's hand when Arjun grabbed her hand pressing it gently gesturing her to stop. The families finally finalized on dates and events taking leave. Not eve once , Arjun looked at Radhika. It hurt her. Neil-Sam just kept eyes on the pained couple, shaking their heads at the couples stubbornness.

***

"Where are you taking me?'' Radhika asked 

''To a doctor, who will treat your brain. Now, keep your mouth shut and let me drive.'' She pouted and turned away. She decided to teach him a lesson for calling her mad.

''Why here?'' Radhika whispered looking at the familiar building. So many memories where attached to this place. Neil watched her moist eyes, ''Go Birdie, I permit you.'' Radhika hugged Neil tight. ''AD, you are the best adopted the in the world''

''I know, and you are the best Birdie. I love you'' She smiled and ran inside the building. Neil was happy and scared. He feared her getting hurt again, but this time he decided to give Arjun a chance. He had seen Arjun in pain and that made him have second thoughts about his love for Radhika.

Radhika took small shaking steps to the door of the place she had made her best memories. She still carried the keys in her purse. Somehow she could never part with them, with madly beating heart she turned the keys and stepped in the dark apartment. It was too quite to provide any kind of solace. She kept her belongings on the couch, walking towards the bedroom. Like the main hall, it was too in dark, only light streaming from the door of balcony that was ajar. She walked to it and gently pulled it open. He breath was caught in throat as her eyes landed on him leaned on the balcony, his back to her.

''Arjun!!'' She whispered and watched his form stiffen. He still didn't turn. Radhika took a step closer hugging his tall back from behind. He took a deep breath, leaning back, ''Finally, my wait is over.'' She just showered numerous kisses on his back. Arjun turned around , pulling her closer he rested his forehead against words. ''You don't know , how difficult it had become to breathe in the air that didn't had your odour in it.''

''Won't you scold me? Punish me?'' She sniffed.

He lifted her chin up and brushed his lips on to hers, ''I will, I have other ways.'' Arjun scooped her up walking back into the room. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek affectionately. Their pain had ended.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next epilogue- Do leave your votes and comments