Silent Confession

Destiny; 'Love is strange, it blooms in dessert and storms , between the most unexpected people'

Melhotra House

The breakfast table was in dead silence, all sounds which could be heard was of Neil's fork and knife as he butchered his omelette. Radhika gave Prerna a pleading look, she nodded assuring Radhika once; ''Neil, she said sorry. Enough now''

''No mom ! not this time. My words have no value for her. Even when I requested , she decided to ignore , if she doesn't care then even I don't '' Neil pushed his chair roughly and left the table, he halted once ; ''And Radhika, don't try to act sweet to win my trust back because you lost it for eternity. Radhika lowered her eyes, Prerna rubbed her back ; ''Its okay darling , he will himself come around''

''I am sorry . I won't repeat it'' Prerna caressed her head. The butler bought an envelope and gave it to Nihal; ''Angad Khanna is throwing a party and has invited us''

''But we hardly know them'' Prerna said doubtful. Radhika smiled; ''He is a businessman , all he sees is his profit and Uncle is the most talked about businessman in the circle currently . He has his connections not just in India but abroad too. Hence, the invitation'' Nihal smiled nodding; ''My girl knows a lot , we are going then'' Radhika smiled , since it was Zubin father's party Radhika was happy about meeting her friends and Arjun. She couldn't forget the way Arjun's stood there to protect her. Radhika smiled. 'So you have started trusting, did you forget you have been betrayed bad' chided her conscious. Radhika thought and replayed all her encounters with Arjun , from Bad to good. The way he chased her to the way he was running from her. He had warned her about staying away from him. But somewhere Radhika had read honesty in his eyes. She wanted to trust him , why ? she didn't know . Radhika smiled; 'I trust you'

Mehra Mansion

The investigator mailed Arjun his reports , when he went through them Arjun was shocked for a moment. He got up, paced around raking his hands through his hair. It was unexpected, Sanjay was Saral's cousin. Their mothers were second cousins and this is why Radhika didn't knew him. But this wasn't enough to blame him. He should be caught red handed , but the most important part was to make Radhika learn control. Arjun decided to let Neil know of same.

Sam was busy trying all party dresses she had, Zubin had told her teasingly that Melhotras were also invited. She heard a knock and made a face; ''Come In''

''Wow! That was really polite'' Arjun mocked her tone . Sam rolled her eyes; ''Your reason should be good, because I was really busy'' Arjun smiled looking at her stern expression; ''Hmm, so love does change people . Samaira Mehra who never like make up or dolling up , is now busy selecting the best party outfit to impress her boyfriend'' Sam gestured hi to keep his voice low, she quickly locked the door; ''leave me , what about you . The ARJUN MEHRA who never cared for any girl is now running everywhere to save one''

Arjun stared into his sister's eyes; ''Its only me and I don't expect her to respond . So in short its nothing'' Sam frowned; ''why? Why not if she responds to your feelings''

''Because her family won't agree for a man like me. I don't want any issue between you and Neil.'' Sam watched him, she was trying to read if what he said was true. ''Fine, now tell me what brings you here''

Arjun handed Sam the file and her eyes popped out; ''You are trying to keep her safe ; you really love Radhika'' Arjun smiled; ''Saral and Sanjay are related. I am not concluding, but it could be him''

Sam thought; ''So! what do you want to do'' Arjun turned his back to Sam; ''let Neil know, tell him you did this search. '' Sam was still processing; ''Sam , when you meet Neil, tell him that more than protection, Radhika needs to learn control On her emotions and anger, this is what he is exploiting ''