Pain...Hurt ...Confusions

Destiny; 'Not all you see is truth...some times truth lies deep within the layers of silence. So speak'

Melhotra House

Prerna smiled wide looking at the beautiful vase Radhika had made, Radhika waited for her views staring her face like a kinder garden kid. Prerna thanked her; ''this is so beautiful...I am going to keep it away from Neil's eyes. He takes everything made by you. Jealous fellow'' Radhika gave Prerna an unexpected hug. Prerna was left a little shocked because Radhika was little distant...she never showed her emotions . Prerna smiled recalling doctors words that if Radhika shows emotions it means she is slowly forgetting her past..Prerna closed her arms around the girl who had become dear to her..every time she looked at Radhika , Mala's face would flash infront of her eyes. Radhika was as beautiful as her mom, Prerna had never thought someone's obsession for Mala's beauty will result in the destruction of her whole family...somehow she wanted to keep Radhika safe. Prerna placed her cheek on the top of Radhika's head pulling her closer.

Radhika; ''Love you so much''

Prerna ; ''me too ....I bought a dress for your fresher's party . I know my choice is not at par with your generation''

Radhika cut her off; ''I will wear whatever you bought for me'' Prerna all excited pulled out a box, it was a knee length purple sleeveless dress...Radhika quickly ran inside the wash room and came out wearing the dress...Prerna kept looking at her , she was overwhelmed. Her heart cursed those people who were so cruel to this delicate girl. Prerna hugged Radhika tight; ''listen to me, keep your phone handy and call any of us in case of trouble''

Radhika giggled; ''now you are talking like AD..I will be fine aunty I have my friends'' Prerna smiled, she wished her and Radhika ran off to her room to get ready for her fresher's party

Mehra Mansion

Sam had been brain storming to keep Arjun away from Radhika. Whenever she was with Radhika she felt Radhika was hiding from everyone, Sam could sense a pain in her eyes. From Radhika's behaviour it was clear that she was disturbed by opposite sex. Sam didn't want Arjun to increase the fears in her heart. She wanted her brother to change . Rather than planning and taking a twisted path Sam took the best route. Sam walked into Akshay's study which was also his make shift work place, no one was allowed when he worked . Sam was an exception, Akshay concluded the Skype meeting he was into and smiled at Sam; ''yes my darling tell me''

Sam; ''Bade papa I want you to stop Bhai from visiting my campus..he is after my friend. I just don't like it''

Akshay himself was tired of Arjun's ways ..he looked at Sam; ''She means a lot to you''

Sam; ''yes...please stop him''

Akshay; ''for some days I can... OK fine you go and enjoy your party. He won't be around for 10-15 days'' Sam leaped and hugged Akshay. She needed time...time to know what troubles Radhika so much.

Arjun was aware it was Sam's fresher party, getting in the campus for no big deal for him. He was an alumini of the same college .Little bribe would have done his work. He had everything sorted for the evening. He wanted to be with her....take her in his arms and dance around to let others envy him. Arjun pulled out a smart tshirt with a denim...it gave him a rugged look, it always worked as girls drooled on his look.He was confident of winning Radhika at any cost. 

Arjun was a confident man...whatever he touched turned to gold. He miled thinking of the evening when he got a message from his dad to come and meet him in study...

Arjun fumed when Akshay handed him the tickets to London for a conference....Arjun knew Akshay was supposed to go for it, sudden change of plan was not an accident...he and Sam had not been talking properly, this had hurt him mad. Sam fought him a girl she knew just for few days