Pei Ying curled her lips, a bit turned off by her current state.

She was like a little schoolgirl that had just fallen in love, thinking all sorts of thoughts and sighing all over the place over some trivial things. She really felt somewhat sorry to her 23 year old self.

Pei Ying crouched down again and pulled out her phone to bother Ren Shanshan. "Ambiguity makes us suffer grievances. (sad)" (Note: This is the first line of Rainie Yang's Ai Mei / Ambiguity.)

[Ren Shanshan] ...

[Ren Shanshan] If you're so free, come over and help clean up the inventory. (smile)

Pei Ying thought for a bit. She didn't have work these days, and she didn't have any classes either. Maybe she really ought to help Ren Shanshan with the store.

She sent back an OK and waited for the cats to finish eating before collecting the empty dish and heading upstairs. She changed into jeans and a long coat, slung her bag over her shoulder, and headed back out the door.

Aside from Ren Shanshan, there was also one male and one female employee at her studio. They were currently busying themselves with the warehouse inventory. Pei Ying walked over and looked at the pile of clothes on the ground. "What's going on here?"

Ren Shanshan rolled her eyes. "You don't pay much attention to the internet mall, do you? The whole site's having a big promotion in a few days, and out store's participating as well. My plan is to put up a load of new outfits and also mark down the prices for the older stock."

"Oh..." Pei Ying nodded. "How much is a load of new outfits?"

"More than twenty. There will be two sets with different styles." Ren Shanshan straightened her back and stood up. "The new clothes arrived a few days ago. I didn't tell you about it then because you were so busy. Everything's taken care of now though, so we just need to hurry with the pictures. Trust me, your life will be filled to the brim. You won't have the time to feel aggrieved."

Pei Ying, "..."

She put down her bag and helped out with the inventory and warehouse. In the afternoon, Ren Shanshan dragged her out for the photo shoot, leaving her without any time to rest.

This time, Ren Shanshan came up with two especially romantic themes for the clothes. One was 'Young and Beautiful,' and the other was 'Paris Diary.'

As the names suggested, 'Young and Beautiful' carried pretty and fresh-feeling female attire, whereas the 'Paris Diary' fashion was very urban and chic.

With her car filled with people, Ren Shanshan drove to a touristy scenic area. The whole street was lined with hostels disguised as small, single-family villas, very reminiscent of Japanese-style homes. Clean roads, blue sky with white clouds and a shining sun, and peach blossoms lining the street. This was Ren Shanshan's ideal shooting location.

Model Pei Ying, on the other hand, was greatly tortured. Since there were no changing rooms for her, she had to run back to the car to change each time. After photographing some tens of outfits, she was dead tired.

The photographer called out from the side, "Move your head to the left a bit. Yeah, like that. Smile."

Pei Ying smiled.

When they finished the shoot with the final color of the last dress, Pei Ying nearly plopped down right onto the ground. She felt this wasn't right though. She should see this schedule to the end, lest Ren Shanshan abuse her to death afterwards.

Ren Shanshan was standing beside the photographer, extremely satisfied. The photos were nearly the way she'd imagined them, full of spring. Looking at them, even your breathing became romantic.