01 - THE GIRL IN PINK

Seokjin. Kim Seokjin is his whole name.
Handsome,caring,smart,loving son,and kind.

Always smiles,laughing,even he has a problem. Still,he was happy.
He has a strong charm that can steal girl's heart.

Most specially...his way to tease a girl. Weather he likes her,or not.

He likes pink. Because it was cute,he says.

But behind this personality,he is worst,inside his soul. He feels like he was drowning into the water,even if it was not that deep.

"You have to prepare!"the attendant says as he was staring on the boy who is playing with his phone.

"Is it that important?"he asked the attendant, not even took a glance towards the man.

"Yes."the attendant replied.

He looks up towards the man and smile..but not that good. Its like an annoying smile..but its not that obvious because his looks took over.

"Okay. But don't leave me alone,if we got there..."he said.

The attendant nods his head.
Then he turned back on his phone..with his serious face again.

#####
{At the party}

"Hello,Mr. Kim!"a middle age man came towards them and hugs Mr. Kim.

The man kiss Mrs. Kim's cheek and smiles towards him.

He just smiled a bit. Then back to his own self.
Standing at the corner,with his attendant,behind...a few feet away.

Then,after a while,a girl came near him and cling on his left arm like a snake.
Which made him annoyed,glaring on the girl but it was no used.

"It's my birthday today,can't you smiled once for me?"she asked with flirty tone.

He narrowed his eyebrows,his gaze became sharper.
Trying to be free from her grip.

Then,his eyes caught someone had his interests.
A girl in pink,with a small blue butterflies engraved on it.{just imagine that her dress were look like what I've write: thank you}

{just imagine that her dress were look like what I've write: thank you}