He embarrassed his family

I'm sorry...everyone

_____%%%%______%%%%%_____%%%

A woman with blonde hair tying into a bun in light pink dress,hastily brought the luxury from the safe behind the big painting in her office toward the emergency stairs.

The Apple laptop,three expensive phone and various kind of jewellery were put into the brown box without being separated first showing that woman wanted to flee from something or someone as soon as possible.

She put on the black coat around her shoulder and went to the stairs with her 2 inch high heels.She sighed at the sight of the stairs but immediately took the first step.

Cautiously,she looks at her surrounding to make sure no one sees her using the emergency stairs.Really out of her character.

The woman cursed when she almost slipped due to her high heels but still go on with her way.She's sweating a lot and her face plastered a frightened reaction.

"Where are you going?"

The blonde froze. That voice was the last thing she wants to hear.Her breath became faster as if she was just being chased by a dog.

Slowly,the woman dressed as an educated person slowly turned her head to the voice's owner.

Her body shivered when she saw a man in suit leaning against the wall behind him and playfully holding a gun at the tip of his finger.She can see the smirked plastered on the man's face but his eyes were hidden behind the fedora.Other than that,a chameleon sat on his right shoulder,look at her with a glare...?

Reborn opened his mouth,"Answer me,Antonio Laura"Reborn strolled toward the said woman who suddenly dropped the box on the floor due to her shivering hands.

The box opened a bit,revealing a variety of valuable items and some of them are limited edition in the world.Some of the jewellery cost nearly half of million dollars.Impossible for an assistant such as her could afford these kinds of luxury.Unless...

Laura took a few steps back until her back met the wall,she cried in despair"Please forgive me,Sir Reborn"

Reborn chuckled at the sight of weak animals in front of him and the prove inside the box.Well,he caught the culprit.

"You,personal assistant of Lemitsu...because of your selfishness,a happy family is falling apart"

Antonio Laura went on her knees,pleading for a chance to survive his wrath."I can explain this,Sir"

In which he returned with a smirked.

_______%%%____%%%____%%%_____

Ayuki breaks into the morgue room and saw a glimpse of a pale body,laying numbness on the steel stroller with a white sheet covered the body from head to toe.While Leyasu and Nana waited outside.

No movement,no breathing.

Ayuki immediately went toward Tsuna not before pushing the doctors around her and shook Tsuna's body vigorously.

"Tsuna!Wake up!!!Tsuna,please wake up!If you not awake now...you will-"

Ayuki shouted at the boy,continuously shook the body harshly.

The doctors who watched the scene tried to stop the girl.But all three of them were strongly pushed away by the girl.

They can't afford to fight the girl as they watched Ayuki in horror.One of them went out of the room,looking for a security guard to stop the girl while the other two stayed behind.

"What's happen?"Leyasu was shocked when he saw a doctor dashed in a hurry.

"Tsuna!!"

Leyasu and Nana look at each other when they gear Ayuki's voice and quickly went into the room.They gasped at the sight in front of them.

Ayuki was slapping the dead body of Tsuna and shouted at the boy to awake.

Nana widens her eyes in disbelief.Who knows the polite girl will do something...insane like this.

Without thinking,Leyasu grabbed the girl and pulled her from Tsuna.He thought maybe Ayuki couldn't accept the fact that Tsuna died.

He was about to comfort the girl when Ayuki pushed him away,"Tsuna,if you didn't wake up now...you will die"

Leyasu raised his eyebrow,"Miss,he's dead"He whispered the words in a state of sadness and regret.

Regret because he couldn't save the boy...his own little brother.

"What's the commotion about?"

Leyasu and Nana look at the voice's owner and saw G with his companion at the door.They look at Leyasu in wonder.(Only the big brother here)...They just got back from looking for information about Tsuna's attacker.

Ayuki ignored them and went beside Tsuna.She whispering something to him like your soul and die in the real world.

Leyasu gave an eyes signal to his guardians which they immediately understand.

Leyasu,G,Asari and Lampo surrounded Ayuki and hold the girl tightly.The tried to pull Ayuki out of the room but she didn't budge at all.They gritted their teeth or lips.Alaude,Daemon and Knuckle look at the girl in awe.

"The heck?!"G swore he was simply shocked by her strength.Lampo stopped what he's doing and put up his hands in surrender.

"I give up"He said.

Ayuki was able to resist the grown-up men or specifically the powerful mafia members.

She sighed at their lame attacked.She closed her eyes while breathing slowly.

You call yourself the strongest famiglia in the world?Seriously.

She looks directly at Leyasu,eyes to eyes and said,"Tsuna is not dead yet"

Nana looks at the girl with a hope in her eyes.Hoping what Ayuki said was true.

Leyasu shook his head,"Miss,please.You have to accept-"

"No,he's not dead yet!I took his soul years ago and now I'm giving his soul back.He's should be awake by now but I don't know what happens because he didn't awake as I expected!"She said in one breath and looking at the other with confidence in her eyes.

Awkward silence~~~

Asari laughed nervously followed by Knuckle.Daemon watched the girl with interest.Alaude brought Nana and the doctors out of the room as soon as possible...not wanting to hear this nonsense anymore.Lampo tried to hold his laughter.G opened his mouth widely.Leyasu the only one who looks at Ayuki with wide eyes because his Hyper Intuition told him that the girl speaks the....truth?

"W-what?"Finally Leyasu speaks after the long silence.

"Giotto,I guess we have to knock her head with a hard object.She losing her mind "G whispered at Leyasu but of course Ayuki hears him.

Ayuki rolled her eyes and said,"I swear...I'm telling the truth"

1622 words...the hardest and longest chapter phew...Sorry for grammar or spelling errors.Enjoy~

PLEASE VOTE😉