Arguing & Sex

Things with Chris and I are getting quite boring. Same thing all the time; Argue and then sex. I'm starting to think we only use each other for sex and that's not what I want.

I walked into my house from grocery shopping to a half sleep Chris on the couch with a glass of unfinished vodka next to him. Oh gosh. He told me he was going to stop drinking so much... That's one of the reasons we always fight.

"Bae?" He grunted while sitting up.

"What Chris?" I said annoyed while stopping on my way to the kitchen.

"Chill ma. Fuck you got an attitude for?" He snapped while getting up.

"Chris, don't fucking start this again. You know exactly why I have an attitude."

"I really don't though." He said back.

"You know I don't like when you drink! You stay doing this and you don't even realize that it hurts me. I just want you to be healthy. But you obviously don't care for yourself enough." I said. I walked into the kitchen followed by Chris.

"I'm not even drunk! It's my body and I honesty don't give a fuck about what you have to say about it anymore!" He yelled in my face. When he does this, it truly hurts me because I love him.

"Obviously you don't! You never listen to me. You don't care!" I yelled while tears started to fall out.

Chris sighed, "Baby don't cry. I'll stop okay? I will." He said while wrapping his arms around me.

I couldn't help it. As much as I tried to fight it I couldn't. I wrapped my arms around him held him.

"Chris. Promise me you won't do it anymore." I said into his chest.

"I promise." He said.

He let go of me and walked into the living room. He returned with the glass of vodka and poured it down the sink along with the bottle.

"Done." He said with a smile.

A slight smile appeared on my face too.

"C'mere." He said to me as he reached his hand out.

I took it and he pulled me into his lips. His soft lips pecked at mine as his hands moved slowly down to my ass. I already know where this is going... sex like always. But it's good so I don't really mind.

He lifted my legs off the ground and wrapped them around his waist as he brought me upstairs. Chris layed me on the bed as he unbuttoned my shirt. He licked his lips as he took my shirt off.

My hands went up to his belt and undid it as he pulled down my leggings.

When I got his pants undid, he threw his shirt off and started to kiss my neck. A few moans escaped as his warm kisses attacked my neck. I felt his fingers fumble to in between my legs as he put my panties to the side (lol, see what I did there ;o). I felt his fingers run over my clit which made me moan causing him to smirk.

"You like that?" He whispered in a raspy voice.

"Mmhm." I moaned out.

I felt him push two fingers in me causing my eyes to flutter.

"Fuck Chris." I whispered.

He pumped in and out making my breathing become rapid.

After awhile, he pulled out and quickly pulled my panties down and slid his long member in me.

"OH SHIT!" I was not ready for that.

Him and I moaned at the same time as he crashed inside of me rapidly.

I felt my walls tighten as I came over him as he came in me.

His sweaty body collapsed on me as we exhaled at the same time.

Shit, I think we need to argue more because Chris can really lay shit down!

-----------------------------------

A/N : HI GUYS! I haven't updated in like over a month because I'm lazy lol. And I know this imagine SUCKED ASS. lol it's because I have writer's block. I'll try and update more often. Vote and comment! (9 + votes for the next imagine)