FUCK YOU (Imagine #1)

FUCK YOU

As I waited in bed for Chris to come home, I let out many sighs of boredom. He cheated on me plenty times before, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing it again.

After a while I finally drifted off into sleep.

I was awaken 30 minutes later by Chris opening our bedroom door.

"Hey babe." He said while leaning over me to hug me.

"Where the fuck were you? It's 2:00 in the morning!" I yelled. I could smell cheap perfume on him.

He sighed deeply and rolled his eyes.

"Where do you think I was? I was at dance rehersal like I told you earlier!" He snapped back while putting his stuff down.

"Then why do you smell like perfume? 'Cause I know damn well that shit ain't mine, Chris."

"Are you forreal right now? Why do you always think I'm cheating?"

"BECAUSE YOU'VE DONE IT SO MANY FUCKING TIMES BEFORE!!" I yelled at him quickly.

"Well just so you know, I wasn't cheating. Obviously when we were dancing our bodies clashed and her smell rubbed off on me. If you don't believe me then I don't know what to tell you." He said while walking into the bathroom.

"You know what Chris? FUCK YOU. YOU'RE SPEAKING BULLSHIT."

He ignored my last statement as I heard the water from the shower turn on.

I laid on my side and just thought to myself. What if he really wasn't cheating on me? Maybe I'm just paranoid from all the last times. But I know he wouldn't change that fast. I don't know why but I can't pull myself to leave him either. I love him.

I heard the door open and the steam come out from the bathroom.

I pretended that I was sleeping so that I didn't have to deal with him.

"I know you're not sleeping." He said while pulling the cover off my body.

"Chris stop!" I snapped at him.

"You know what, I'm going to show you that I'm not the person you think I am & that I love you."

"Chris what the hell are you talking abo-" I looked up and he was fully naked standing at the foot of the bed.

"Chris no, I don-"

"Shhh" he said, cutting me off and climbing over me.

He started to kiss, lick and bite my neck intensely. I couldn't seem to tell Him to get off, his kisses felt too good.

"I'm not cheating on you, okay?" He said while still kissing my neck. I nodded my head yes.

I felt his hands slide under my long T-shirt that I was sleeping in. He found my panties and slid them down and threw them across the room.

He then lifted my shirt off, revealing my naked body.

He slid down and spread my legs apart while caressing the side of my body.

He slid down, dragging his tongue down past my naval.

I felt his warm tounge devour me. His tounge went in and out of me rapidly.

"Chris.." I moaned while pushing his head toward me even more.

His tounge swirled in circular motions as I moaned out his name several times. Right as I was about to reach my climax, he stopped.

"Ughh, why'd you stop??"

"Turn around and get on all fours." He demanded.

I did as I was told.

"Baby, I don't like the way you yelled at me earlier. It hurt my feelings a little." He whispered seductively into my ear. I looked back and saw him with a suspicious grin.

"Chris what-" before I could finish, I felt him ram inside of me; raw. He slid in and out in a fast pattern.

"CHRISS!" I yelled in pleasure and shock.

"Say sorry" he whispered as he was slamming in and out of me.

I couldn't form words, he was going too fast for me.

He slapped my ass hard and demanded me to say sorry again.

"I-I'm sor-rry!!" I yelled.

He then slowed down his pace and it finally felt amazing. He started to hit it from the side, hitting my G spot everytime.

"Shit Chris!!"

"Ughh, damn." We came together as he pulled out.

I collapsed onto my stomach as he collapsed on my back.

"Mm, you still mad?" He whispered in my ear.

"Chris, fuck you." I said, letting out a breathless laugh.

_______________________________

A/N: Sorry for the wait lol. This one was short, but the next ones will probably be a little bit longer. :) please vote & comment !!! (5 + votes for the next image)