"You can have these or some cereal." I said to Mackenzie.
"I'm going to choose the pancakes. Love pancakes." she replied and took them.

I took some cereal and we went in the living room. While we ate our breakfast we watched an episode 'Game of thrones'. Mackenzie loved the series.
We finished the episode and went upstairs again.

"Ok I'm going to have a shower now." she said and went to my bathrom.

Then she stopped and turned around. "Do you wanna come with me?"

She did not wait for an answer and went into the bathroom. I followed her.

"Wow this is such a big shower." she said.
I hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear. "Enough space for both of us."

I pinned my lips against her neck and she grinned.

I pulled of my bathrobe and then I pulled of hers. I untied it and let it fall to the floor.
We went into the shower and turned on the water. Kenzie set a warm temperature.
I hugged her again and stroke her hair and her back.

•••

Mackenzie

•••

He hugged me from behind again and stroke my hair and my back.
I felt the foreside of his body on the backside of mine. He let his hands wander down my back to my hips, then back up to my belly and over my breasts. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled it back to kiss my neck. With my eyes closed and full of desire, I let him touch me everywhere he wanted. And he used his opportunity.

After thirty minutes we go out of the shower. Both with wet hair and warmed bodys, we wrapped the towels around us. I wrapped another towel around my hair.
After we dryed ourselves we went back into his room and layed in his bed again.
It was saturday. I didn't  want to do anything. We talked about many things and he also told me about his singing.

"Yes, I have singing lessons. Or better, I produce songs. I have an Original." he said.

"Oh, can I hear it? Please!" I asked.

"No Kenzie, not yet can we please just relax next to each other?" he asked.

I smiled. "I didn't knew that you were a cuddle person, Johnny." I snapped back.

"I'm not!" he yelled.

"Yes you are!" I bothered him.

"Someone is a bad girl. I'll show you what I'm going to do with bad girls." he replied.

He spinned me around and put his hand into my hair. He pulled it back
to kiss and bit my neck. The weight of him, laying on top of me, pressed me a bit into the mattress.

While we were arguing we didn't hear that someone got into the house. And under my quiet moanst we didn't hear the footsteps on the stairs. The door wasn't locked because no one was supposed to be at home, so it was way too easy for Lauren to come in.

She opened the door. "Johnny, I should tell you that Mom and Da-..." she looked at us.

Frightened we turned our heads around and stared at her. "Oh, shit!!! I'm so sorry for interrupting." She wanted to go away.

"Lauren what should you tell me?" Johnny asked.

Lauren turned around again. "Mom and Dad come homa a day later from their business trip." she said toneless.

Then she looked at me. I saw disappointment, confusion, anger, fear, worry and sadness in her eyes. Then she onve again tried to go back outside.

Johnny pulled himself away from me and covered us with the sheets. I couldn't forget Laurens look. She looked so hurt and horrified. Shit, what had I done to her?

"Lauren, wait up." she stopped her again and turned around one more time.

"Yes Kenzie, what's up?" While she said my nickname she looked a little at Johnny.

I looked to the floor. "Can you keep this a secret? Please don't tell anyone what you saw, please Lauren."

She nodded. "Of course. I won't tell anyone what I saw... or heard."

"Thank you Lauren." I wanted to get out of the bed to hug her but in the last moment I remembered that I was wearing nothing. I stopped and wrapped the blanket around me tighter.

"Umm... feel hugged from me." I said.
Realization crept on her face and she grimaced.

"I better should go, bye." she went away.

I looked at Johnny and shook my head. I gave him the look like:
Shit, she knows it. What should we do now?

He looked at me like:
Don't worry she will tell no one especially none of our parents.

I nodded and pushed my head against his chest. He kissed my head and we cuddled up for a bit.

Then we decided to put on our clothes and we searched for them in the room.
My clothes were on the desk, on the floor, in front of his closet and on his shelf.
I took them all and pulled them on. We sat onto his bed again and he took his guitar. Then he started to play on it.

•••

yikes it's already 0:24