"Hey." I said as he grabbed his coconut from his bag.

"Hiiii." Cat said cheerfully with that stupid smile of her's.

Cats smile is cute, there's no denying that! But some times it's to much. Smile smile at this smile at that. You get the picture.

"FYI. I'm gonna be late for class." Sikowits said taking a sip out of his coconut.

"Why? What's up?" I asked.

"Again?" Cat asked.

"I got a call from my housekeeper. Apparently there's an odd smell coming from under my bed." Sikowits explained.

"Well...What do you think it is?" I asked tasing and eyebrow.

"Oh, I know what it is." Sikowits said. He sounded like he was saying it to himself instead of me and the others. Just then Sikowits walked out of the school quickly.

"Okay, looks like we got some time." Andre said rubbing his hands together.

"Yay, so tell me how Trina really got into Hollywood arts." Cat said looking at us all with puppy dog eyes.

"All right. Here's the real story..." I said as I looked at beck. "So, four years ago. Trina did her audition, and it was like torture... But not the good kind..."  I said as I began the real story of how Trina got into HA. "...And when they woke up, they had no memory of what happened, and that is how Trina got into Hollywood arts." I said smirking.

"Well, that is a fantastic story... but that never happened." Beck said. Cat looked between us confused.

"That's how I heard it." I snapped at him. I sighed rollin my eyes.

"Well, anyone want some licorice?" Cat asked as she pulled some licorice out of her bra.

"I'll take some."
"Sure."
"Yes."

"Jade?" Cat asked.

I sighed as I took my blue scissors out of my combat boots. I cut a stand of licorice while cat passed that to Andre. I cut another while she paced to beck. And I cut a bigger piece that beck and Andre had and began chewing on it.

"Hey!" Cat exclaimed.

"What?" Beck asked.

"Why don't we go sit in Sikowits classroom?" Cat asked as she fiddled with her red hair.

"Sure." I agreed standing up, putting my bag on my shoulder.

Me, cat, Andre and beck walked through the halls of HA. We walked into Sikowits classroom and each took a seat that was arranged into a circle.

"Trina did not get into this school by using knock-out gas." Beck exclaimed, I then glared at him.  Dang it! He isn't scared! Ugh! He always was.

"That's the story I've always heard." I said folding my arms over my chest.

"I don't think it's true." Andre said.

"I dunnooo... Trina is kinda kooky in the head. ... A little nutty in the ol' noggin... Some girls are like that, y'know." Cat said twirling her finger by her head.