Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Emma's POV

I walk back to Zachs house knocking. Knock, knock ,knock.

I stand back some slightly as I hear someone come to the door. The door opens and Zach appears.

"Yes?" he asks, looking down at me. "Do you happen to know if I left my keys in your room? And do you have a phone I can use?" I ask kindly.

He thinks for a minute before a smirk appears on his handsome face. "What do I get out of this?" he asks.

"You get jack shit." I say, as I push him out of the way, walking upstairs to his bedroom.

Wow how have I not noticed how clean and tidy this room was. I shrug as I start digging through drawers and other things to find my keys.

I bend down trying to see if it's somewhere under the tables or desks.

I crawl under the small bedside table, to see if my keys is somewhere behind it or somewhere.

I try to crawl back out, but my backside ends up stuck. I grunt trying to squeeze my butt out of the tight place.

Strands of hair falls in my face, and I blow it out of my face, annoyed.

Well that's just great. I try to wiggle my butt free. Still getting no where, I groan in frustration.

"Need help?" I hear Zach say.

"If you could please." I once more try getting out myself but getting no where. I hear footsteps approaching from behind me.

I can't help but feel a shiver crawl down my spine, as he grabs my hip. He squeeze firm, but to firm. He wiggles my butt around some.

I guess my butt planned in staying. He then tugs really hard and I fly backwards, landing on his lap.