Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I get out my car, picking up my bag. I shut the door walking up towards Anna's house. I get to the front door, not bothering to knock, I barge in. "Ma!" I yell as her mom comes rushing out of the living room.

"Emma! How are you?" Julia, Anna's mom asked as she hugged me. I chuckle slightly. "I am doing good." I say hugging her back. "That's good! Well Anna's upstairs." She smiles before letting me go. She walks back to the living room, folding some towels.

I smile lightly, she's like my second mother, I would say my awesome non strict mother. Don't get me wrong, I love my mother, but my second mother is pretty cool. I head upstairs, opening Anna's room.

"Boo!" I yell. Making Anna jump up clinging onto where her heart is, making a squeal. I laugh throwing my stuff down. She pouts throwing a pillow at my face. "Not nice!" she yells. I catch the pillow, throwing it back on the bed.

"So, kill me." I say, sitting on her bed. "Not a bad idea." she says, stroking her invisible goate. I gasp, putting my hand over my heart. She rolls her eyes smacking me with the pillow. "Ow." I say rubbing my head.

"That's payback." she smiles. I roll my eyes. "Ok, let's get ready." she says clapping her hands together. "What about your mom?" I ask, looking over at her. She laughs, "You know my mom is going to go out, it's a Friday night." I nod, her mom loves going out. "Ok we shall get ready." I say standing up.

                        *

"Open your eyes." Anna says removing my her hands from in front of my eyes. I smile as I look in the mirror, I have a beautiful smokey eyed makeup, with a nude lip gloss. This look, looked good on me.

"Thanks Anna." I say. She smiles, "No problem!" I nod, my green eyes shining brightly. Anna does amazing makeup, well I understand because she does want to be a makeup artist or a special affects makeup artist. I finish my hair, by curling my hair a little, making my curls bigger.

I put on my white dress, that was tight on the top, but flowy at the bottom. The dress went to my knees and showed cleavage but not to much. I then slid on my black wedges. I then walk over to my bag, grabbing my contacts container.

I walk to the bathroom, opening my container. Making sure my contacts are clean, I take my glasses off and put my contacts in. I blink, making sure they are in place. I then grab my glasses, walking back to the room, putting them in my bag.

"Woah, you should wear contacts more, you can actually see how big and bright your green eyes are." Anna says, looking at me and puffs up her hair. "Thanks." I say, and she nods. "So how do I look?"she asks spinning around.

I laugh slightly. "What?" she says. "So we are twins now?" I ask. She gives me a duh look, before we start laughing. Her dress looked like mine, but was a dark purple and had on black wedges too. Her hair was flat ironed to perfection.

"You look great, so can we go?" I ask. "Eager much?" she laughs as we grab our matching hand bag, and head out the room.