Together again...

negan pov

"Erica, i don't have time for this." Erica was annoying me about her dad since i got back from Kentucky. "I don't have enough points to get him, his medicine and inhaler, he has bad asthma." "I don't have time for this, start working."  Erica grabbed my arm hard. "I think i worked hard enough, my dad is going to die!" I turned around and yanked her arm off. "Bitch get your hands off me and leave me the fuck alone! Go work and leave me alone!" Erica started crying and ran away, thank god she was annoying. 

  I went into my office, i went through paper after paper.  A knock was heard from my door. "Come in!" Simon strolled in, smiling. It had been weeks, he found my girl.

Ginger pov

We were finally leaving this horrible motel, i needed a shower terribly bad, i had been bathing with bottled water. I went to the car and started helping Cocoa put supplies in the car. Marlo,...was gone. It was hard. Cocoa was in pain, she had lost her sister and i had lost a friend. 

"We lost Mom, i lost Marlo...If i lose you.." 

"No Cocoa don't talk like that,...i'm not going anywhere." Cocoa smiled a bit, but it wasn't long til her pained face came back to life. I frowned. 

All of a sudden i heard cars. "Cocoa, do you hear that, we need to go inside and hide."

Cocoa reacted but didn't move. "We can't lose our supplies." 

Before i could speak it was too late...the vehicles looked familar though.

All of a sudden i saw a familiar face...Simon.

negan pov

"Sir, we found them...but um..i'ts hard to say this but their missing one."

I started having a panic attack..."Missing one?"  "Marlo..she um...got bit."

I relaxed a bit, but i was still sad, we weren't close but i couldn't imagine how Ginger felt,...how Cocoa felt.

All of a sudden the door opened again,...There stood Ginger,Caleb and Cocoa.

"Hey.." i whispered. "Look i know..."

Before i could speak again, Ginger and Caleb were in my arms.