His Love For Lily

"His love for Lily of course!" Levy laughed. "Their relationship is so weird! But then again, so is ours,"

Reason Two - His Love For Lily

~•~

"Come on Flame Brain, my Lily versus your cat! You scared?" Gajeel snickered.

"I am," Happy whined from a nearby table.

I laughed nearby next to Lucy and Wendy watching as Gajeel, again, tried to bait Natsu into a fight between Happy and Lily.

"Jeez, how many times is going to bring this up?" Lucy said, rolling her eyes.

"I hope he doesn't set his eyes on Carla," Wendy mumbled.

I smiled. "I don't think. He just wants to pick a fight with Natsu if anything,"

"Yeah, you'll be fine," Lucy said reassuringly.

"I hope so, it's so annoying when he does this," Wendy sighed.

I laughed. "Well I think it's cute,"

"Oh do you Levy?" Lucy said, a sly smile creeping onto her face.

I nodded. "I know what you're thinking Lu-chan but I really do think it's sweet. I mean, he believes so much in Lily's strength and ability, and how he shows that is so weird," I laughed a little.

"I think your reading to much into it Levy, he probably just wants another way to fight with Natsu," Wendy said quietly.

I shrugged. "Maybe. But that's okay,"

"Hey Levy!"

I turned my attention back to Gajeel who was looking at me with a grin on his face. "Lily could beat Happy with a single punch right?"

I smiled and shrugged, glancing at Natsu next to him. "I think he could, sorry Natsu,"

"Ha! Hear that, Fire Breath? Even Levy thinks your cat is lame!" Gajeel said, looking back at Natsu.

"Shut up Metal Head!" He growled. "She only said that because she's your girlfriend! She doesn't actually mean it!"

"Least I have a girlfriend, how's things going with Lucy anyway?" Gajeel snickered.

Natsu turned beet red and clenched his teeth gripping the collar of Gajeel shirt. "Shut up!"

Lily coughed nearby by, but not an actual one. More like a hey-look-over-here cough.

"Gajeel maybe that was a bit to far," he said calmly.

"Hey stay out of this, stupid cat!"

Lily clenched his teeth together. "I'm just saying-"

"I've got this! Stop butting in!"

"No you don't!"

"Shut up!"

I laughed along with Lucy and Wendy off to the side of the disagreement.

They're so weird, but I can't think of anyone who is as close to Gajeel as Lily, I thought. Probably Juvia and I as well, but that's not my point.

I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Jeez, they're such a handful,"

~•~

"As stubborn as they can be together, they're family; and I love how much he treasures his family,"

~end~

[Alright, so since I'm so busy I'll be trying to do cute little short ones for a bit. And I did mean for this to be another long one shot but I haven't finished that one yet and this one was done so I switched it. And I have a new preview kind of thing for my next GaLe fanfic posted. Just read the description and I also explain some things in the introduction]

Next time - His Romantic Side