getting to know.

Hello my name is sky , jane-sky bella Murphy age 14. Where do I start... description,..? I have black laired long and with a beautiful full frindge and i have sea blue eyes hat twinkeld in the night , im quit tall but not overly lankey! id describe myself of being a hard ass do what ever she wants type but instide im a true best friend and ill always have your back!  

ive just move from the sweet rose scented ireland (belcoo)to my domb in england all girl bording (apart from 5 boys which are the teachers sons) school(londan, rosebush college) .

the reason why i had to leave was because of my parents both of them were now "to busy" , they got a new job in new zeland and for the best mother says, i shud go to boreding school in england . and no i was not happy about this i tried to run away twice . the first time i was quickly packing my bags to run away but mother came in and found me there with a worried angery look on my face. the second time i made it the full way to dublin on a train but father found my plan map in my bedroom under my satin pick pillow , the paper read dublin train station then airport then hit to america . so he found me at the dublin airport lying there coiled up on the dirty airport waiting room seats. he was crying when he was driving me home i could not understand why, but what was going through his head at this time would be another story !  

that was it they couldnt take enough so they signed the forms to let me in to rose bush college, during the summer so i had plently of time to say my good byes to my dear friends mother said  

"learing is great,"  

"but friends are better!" i protested.  

oh great i thought im going into third year in a new which i no nobody in it and have no friends what so ever . i havnt even visited the place but all i new was that the school was accient and a boring brick building which has beautiful gardens a scenery and the only good thing about the school unquestionabley is the uniforn, it is a navey blazer and a navey and baby blue and hot pink stipped tie with a blue fitted top and the skirt was straight thankfully plain navey , i quit like the uniform and the sound of the school but the weird thing was the school crest it had a normal rose bush with really hot pink coloured roses and it said over the rose bush in gold writing ,"ROSEBUSH COLLEGE A SCHOOL WERE DREAMS COME TRUE." how cheesy i thought.

rosebush college sent us a information pack with the history of the school and ofcourse the fees

FEES: £1056 per turm (including school diner and boreding)

HISORY: this school has been awarded the best education 10 years runing. the girls are expected very high standards and do have have lot of fun on the way to success . the school has been opened for 110 years and before 20 years ago the school was run by nuns. ect.....

SCHOOL RULES:are main rule is not to bully anyone or be nasty to anyone in any way

SCHOOL CLUBS: tennis , soccor , netball , swimming and more .....

OMG i thought . what am i going to do ? this school sounds like a bunch of neat freaks . i really hope september is far away even though the date is august the 3rd.

Xx