Berlin Night Life

I had the keys to one of Charles cars, Which was a 1978 Black on Black Mercedes Benz. Typical right ? German always driving either a BMW or a Mercedes-Benz, this isn't a lie, it's quite the truth. If I rented a car, the standard car in Germany it would be one of those two that I named above. Though it was only 8:30 at night we decided to go to the Goth part of town and loaded the boot of the car with a bunch of Halloween decor for the studio. (Which I will get to later on.)

I got a new dress and some fingerless gloves. First, we went The Last Cathedrals, I recognized the music straight away. Which was Wolfheim, hearing this song was like magic to my ears? Evie and I had drinks and danced the night away. For the first time in my life, in several years I did not feel as if I was going insane. Some people say that going to the night club is the worst decision which in my most humble opinion is not it's fun, and exciting, not to mention at least in Berlin it is a great networking for musicians and artist.

Then Evie and I went to a Cafe called " Schwartz Cafe." It is one of those rare spots in Berlin that is open practically 24 hours. Not to mention their food is out of this bloody world. We sat down by the fireplace and talked about our school days, and her not- so- recent marriage to our best friend Lily Brown. We were called the Golden Music Trio. It was now way early in the early morning. Evie drove back home because I had one too many drinks. Which was 1.5 by the German drinking limit? We headed back home where the boys were still playing poker. I remember walking up to the stairs, and I was in my platform boots. Giggling, laughing and being just a silly 23-year-old, and that I was finally once more free. Is this how Freedom tasted? I dropped my bags, and I still had my leather jacket and my hat on and this were one of my favorite memories happened . I had fallen asleep that when I got home because the flight from Arizona and Germany was exhausting. It was nice to sleep in a real bed, and not a love seat, I could actually sleep on my stomach, which was pure ecstasy to me. I would stretch as if I was the Kaiser's wife.