A New Dawn :

Only 48 hours in Germany, my longtime friend Evangeline Schwarzen, I was talking to my father who is in Maui, Hawaii, told me that my Ex was looking for me and trying to locate me once more. But what else was new. Evie saw that I was truly upset.

Evie was "Nein Nein Nein, I shan't allow you to get upset over that Sick Idiot. "

which at this point, she grabs me by my shoulders.

" You left your home, you left your life, you left your shitty past behind you, THIS IS YOUR FUCKING NEW DAWN, Now Act like a Phoenix that Rises from your fucking ashes. " She said very testily. Her Eyes Narrowed.

"Steffi repeat after me you will burn down your past, your life will once more shine for you. You're no longer alone" Evie said.

"I will burn my past, my life will once more shine, I am no longer alone, I will no longer waste my years, and I will no more waste my future as I am no longer trapped. "

I had said like some old as time affirmation, that came from the book The Secret. That is when Evie had realized me from her grip, she looked at her brother.

"I am taking your sister out, why don't you call the boys? Because we will be returning late, alas' don't wait up." She had said with a devilish smirk.

Charles had just rolled his eyes. "Ja, you two have fun. "

He puts on my hat and puts my jacket around my arms. He kissed my forehead.

He had looked at Evie, "You take care of her, and don't let your eyes leave her person. " he had stated like a stern father.

Evie who said in a cockney accent she curtsied and looked Charles in his eyes as she rolled her eyes.

" Yes, M'Lordship does his Lordship require my audience any longer." She said with her eyes narrowed.

Charles did that hand jester. " No you're dismissed, you may go, shoe before I change my mind" He stated. With a Cheshire grin on his face.

Evie took my hand and "See yeah big bro." she said and with her free hand she gave him a peace sign.

We went down the stairs and onto the streets of Berlin I almost felt like singing, "Dancing in the night." But I kept my lips close.

Evie "You're crush is probably going to be here." She said with a grin.

"He's not my Crush Evie." I protested

"Oh yeah, so you wouldn't kiss him if he was... Standing in front of you right now? Be honest." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

I was beaming bright red "NO!" I shouted as I protested. She, of course, laughed her heart off.

"You're so cute it's pathetic, I just wish Charles treated you better, like gold like a princess like someone that deserves to be with you."