Tounge technology - suga (part 1)

Start from the beginning

Suga's POV
I didn't notice she fell asleep until the end of the movie. I looked up at her and saw how cute she was when she slept. I put the bowl of popcorn on the table and went to my floor-bed. I played on my phone until i got tired. I didn't realize that i fell asleep on my arm. When i woke up, there was no circulation so i had to shake it around and do things like that.
"What are you doing?" (Y/n) asked in a sleepy voice.
"Uh, i fell asleep on my arm and there is no blood in it," i replied.
"Oh, ok," she replied and giggled a bit. "If you want, i could leave now."
"If you want. Just remember you are always welcome here," i told her.
"Ok! Thank you so much. And i am sorry for being a handful," she apologized.
"Its ok," i told her.

Your POV
"Is it ok if i leave my stuff here and come back later?" I ask.
"Of course! I am always welcoming," he responded.
"Why do you have to be so kind?" I asked him.
"Come whenever!" He shouted as i left.
"Ok!" I shouted back. I ended up going to the park and guess who i saw there. My ex boyfriend with my ex best friend. Together. Ian noticed me staring and immediately pulled his arm away from her shoulder.
"Babe, why did you do that" Kacey asked. Ugh babe. He slowly pointed to me "Ha, that loser." He didn't laugh. He just stared at the ground and looked like he felt bad. I highly doubt he did though. My heart was completely broken by now. Just like i was. I walked back to Min Yoongi's house. I knocked on the door. My eyes where red and puffy from crying on the way to his house. I slowly looked up at him.
"A__ y_u _k?" I see him move his lips but I don't hear anything. I felt numb. Without thinking, i hugged him.
"Are you ok?" He repeated. I shook my head no. At this point there where waterfalls coming out of my eyes. I slowly walked away and apologized.
"Sorry," i said in a quiet voice.
"What happened?" He asked.
"I saw them together," i responded.
"You are such a nice person. You don't deserve something like that to happen to you. I feel very sorry for you because he cheated on you," he said.
"Its probably my fault," i said.
"No its not!" He shouted.
"Is it ok if i stay with you? Like live with you? I will pay half of the rent. Sorry for asking it on a such a short notice," i asked " I have nowhere to go."
"Sure," he said. I was expecting him to say no.
"Really?" I asked for clarification.
"Of course. It gets lonely here anyways," he said.
"Thank you and sorry again for it being on such a short notice," I apologized again.
"Oh its fine," he said.
"Which room is mine?" I asked.
"Follow me," he instructed and i followed him. "Here." He showed me to this room and it was huge. There was already a bed so i didn't have to get that. I started working at a coffee shop. The first order was a caramel macchiato (heheh). The day went by fast. I get my paychecks on the 10th of February.

5 days later...

Your POV
It was the tenth of February and i was getting my paycheck. I was doing super good and got a raise. He paycheck was 150 dollars. 30 every day. After i got home i gave the money to Yoongi.
"Sorry its not much," I apologized.
"Oh, no its fine. You just started working there 5 days ago," he said. I walked inside and went up to my room. Suddenly i remembered Ian. He was my first love. How could he do that to me? I got up and went to the bathroom. I saw a razor and i picked it up. I started to press it against my skin.
"No, don't do this to yourself," i said to myself quietly. I put it back where i found it. I walked out of the bathroom to see Yoongi staring at me.
"What did you not let yourself do?" Yoongi asked. I just looked down at the floor and didn't answer him.
"Tell me," he instructed. I didn't follow. After some time i finally told him.
"Its good you didn't do it," he said. "May i ask why you tried?"
"Ian," i all i responded. Yoongi started getting ready.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"To pay someone a visit," he said.

Yoongi's POV
"To pay someone a visit," i said back. I started towards Ian's house. Once i got there, i rang the doorbell. Kacey answered.
"Uh, who are you?" She asked.
"Can i see Ian?" I asked.
"Did someone say my name?" Ian asked as he walked towards the door.
"Hey, Ian," i said. "Can i come in?"
"Sure. How do you know me?" Ian said.
"I have my ways," i said. "Do you remember (y/n)?"
"Oh, that bitch?" He answered. "Yeah, are you her rebound? Hah. Good for you." At this point, my blood was boiling.
"SHE TRIED TO CUT HERSELF BECAUSE OF YOU!" I snapped at him. "she tried to hurt herself because of YOU!" I pointed at him. He had a shocked expression on his face. "I just wanted you to know that."
"Where is she?" He asked.
"Why would i tell you, cheater?" I asked. "So now your worried about how she feels?" He didn't respond. "People like you" i pointed at both of them, "disgust me." I left after saying that. "Don't worry about her babe. She deserves that," i heard Kasey say.
"No, she doesn't!" I shouted back. I stopped and turned around to face them. When they where both looking, i gave them both the middle finger. I didn't even realize that (y/n) was standing there watching the whole thing.
"You didn't have to do that," she told me in a small voice.
"Yes i did," i told her. She walked there so i had to drive her home with me.
"No one deserves to have to cut their selfs. Not even them," i said to (y/n).
"I know. It just- i - ugh never mind," she said.
"What is it?" I asked her.
"Nothing," she responded looking out the window. Five minutes later and we where there. She got out of the car and into her room. I decided i would go out and get some food. After that i called her down.
"Dinner is here!" I shouted. No answer. I walked up to her door.
"Hello?" I asked. After waiting for 1 minute, i opened the door only to see her cutting herself. She had so many cuts. She immediately put the razor away and hid her arms. I walked over to get her arms. She tried to fight me, but she was to weak. I stared at her i shock. "Why would you do this to yourself?" I asked.
"Heh, just a prank bro!" She said in a weak voice. I could tell she was lying.
"No its not," i said. I looked up at her and her eyes where puffy from crying, so i decided to be nice to her. "C-mon, lets get this bandaged up." She followed me to the kitchen to get the bandages. I wrapped up her arms. "Are you able to eat?" I asked.
"I think," she responded. It turns out she couldn't so i had to feed her. I got really close to her face. She looked down at me and kissed me. I was shocked. She pulled away.
"Sorry, i don't know what came over me," she said. I looked down at he floor. I heard her giggle. I looked up at her and smiled.