Chapter 37: Back to Hogwarts

Start from the beginning

Here was Harry's home away from home, and he got up to the stairs, delighted to see the name, 'Brandon Hadrian Snape' engraved on their dorm door, lined with Draco's, Theo's and Lancel's.

Harry pushed the door open, and saw that his part of the room was the same as before, but was surprised to have seen little gifts from his friends on his bed. 'Little sappy sods', Harry amusingly joked in his head.

He dropped his duffel bag on the bed, careful not to disturb the bunch of gifts and waved his wand, letting his things arrange themselves. Sebastian stretched under his bed and his Familiar yawned. Harry scratched Sebastian's ear and gave his Familiar a loving scruff of the fur.

"Getting settled?" It did not take a turn for Harry to have known that it was his father on the doorway.

Harry did not turn, but said, "Yes, Papa."

"They are currently having lunch in the Great Hall," his Papa supplied, "I think Brockenhurst might have been bored without a conspirator."

Harry snickered, "Lancel must have had to endure Liannus, then."

Snape answered with a grunt, "Will you give your robes and tie, Harry?"

Harry whirled, "What for?"

"I'll spell your name on them," Severus approached his son and waved a wand at all the boy's belongings. Harry gasped at the display of magic, then said seriously, "You have got to teach me that some time."

Snape smirked down at the boy and ruffled his hair affectionately, "We shall see about that. I think returning things are enough for now."

Harry was dismayed, but shrugged, "You know I could just--"

Severus gave his son a stern look, "Should I learn that you take that bloody Cloak out even for a second, you shall have a sorry hide for a weekend, brat."

Harry laughed and said nonchantly, "What you don't know won't hurt you, right?"

Again, Snape grunted. Harry slipped on his school robes, clipped the barely noticeable Prince Crest brooch on his inner shirt, which was provided by the Ministry, and took out his satchel. Severus gave a moment to study his son, then nodded in approval at Harry's appearance.

"Come on, now, Papa. I think our prescence has not graced the Great Hall for a while," Harry announced with a skip on his steo. Severus arched an eyebrow, but followed his son out the door and through the Great Hall, putting on his 'dungeon bat' mask and glared at the students who came across their way.

The moment they entered the Great Hall (which sported a fine weather for the time being), the rest of the school stopped, all eyes on their Potions Professor and Harry. Harry gave them all a smirk, and approached the Slytherin Table.

Lancel, the Twins, Liannus, Freyda, Melinda, Draco, Hermione and all of the Slytherin First Years were gobsmacked as they looked at Harry.

"What?" Harry says jokingly, mock surprised, "Do I have dirt on my face?"

At the remark, Liannus laughed, then Lancel did and soon, the rest of the Slytherin Table laughed, and each gave Harry a tap on the shoulder, a hug, or a high five. Soon, the rest of the other Houses went back to their businesses and the Great Hall returned to its former ruckus vibe.

"Quite a celebrity, this one," Peter stated with a wolfish grin on his face, "How are you, Mister Defeater of Turbanned Quirrel?"