My happiness lies in U#5 (✔️)

KN madness... Raj calling him Daada and scolding Chakor. Raj fall in the well and is like his mother a Jagatputar.

Raj comes with water bottle. "Here Daada drink water!". He was sitting next to KN on the clay bench.

Suraj hold Shikhus neck. "Shikhu! now tell me what had happened here?".

Shikhu gulps. "Imli!

When you left and didn't returned, she was sure she had killed you. It was her, who poisoned your life by making you believe, that Chakor has moved on and making Chakor believe, that you are tried to kill her!".

Chakor was shocked. "Imli did this to gain the power? But why?". She comes to them.

Shikhu fears. "Vivaan Babu!".
Suraj shocked. "What is with Vivaan?".
KN frighten. "aaahh Vivaan.... aaahhh!". KN hold his legs near his body and whips back and front...

Suraj tighten his grip on Shikhus neck seeing his father's condition makes him fuming more.

"After you didn't return she took the power of the throne. KN comes to know of her betrayal. As he never wanted you be death! He wanted you to be new minister, so he will get more money and power, but Imli didn't care she pushed KN from the stairs and since then he is in this state!".

Teju comes near Suraj. "Suraj had thrown us out, but Kasturi and Bhuvaan again helped us!". Kasturi comes to her. "Arrey Teju don't say this Imli is not anymore our daughter she is worst, than KN!".

Suraj couldn't understand it. "But how is this connected to Vivaan and where is Ranjhana?". He shouts.

Teju lowered her head. "KN killed her after knowing the truth about Manohars death!.

Suraj wasn't much surprised. "and Vivaan?".

Shikhu Just said two words. "Zindaa lash {living death-body}".

Suraj hold his neck. "what you mean?". He said in rage.

Shikhu frighten. "I will tell you. Vivaan Babu got to know, that Imli lost the child...".

SuKor were shocked. "What??? How and when?".

Shikhu lowered his gaze. "before your camp trip". Suraj eyes wide. His anger has reached his peak. He lifts Shikhu in the air. You knew that and didn't said word". He pushed him away with his full power.

Raj looked at him with open mouth.

KN claps. "Mera Suraj kissi ko bhi nahi chorega {my Suraj won't leave anyone}".

Suraj beats Shikhu.

Chakor made a fist. "She has lost the child and let us think she is pregnant, she was ready to sacrifice us our relationship for her benefits".

Shikhu nods. "Yes, she lost the child long time ago, when Vivaan kicked her out!".

Suraj couldn't believe it. "Nahi! No, She separates me from Chakor for nothing!". He was breathing heavily.

Raj felt bad he was in rage as Suraj. "Daada who is this Imli..".
KN looked at him. "She is a chaurdail {witch}".

Raj grins. "acha usko main theek karonga {I will bring her back to her path} you don't worry 😉!".

KN looked at him. "Suraj!". He took Raj. " you should wear some clothes or you will get ill"!".

Raj shook his head. "No!". He runs away. "No no I don't want to wear clothes...". KN runs behind him... "oh chipkali {lizard} wait I will catch you!".

Raj turns with his face and shows him the tongue. "Catch me if you can!". He was shaking his bum.

Chakor felt embarrassed. "Suraj, he is your son!".