My happiness lies in U #4 (✔️)

Raj fighting for the others showing his nature which reminds them on Sukor. Shikhu about to hit Raj, but Suraj come on time and beat him up.

Chakor was looking at them when her gaze shifted to the villagers. "Maai....!". She runs to her mother, but hugged both Teju and Kasturi... Raj rushed there and pushed Chakor away...

Raj cleans his face... with his palm he showed on himself. "I'm Raj... wait! Raj Suraj Kamal Narayan Rajvanshi! Son of Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi and Chakoriya Suraj Rajvanshi.. I'm 6 years old... I'm 2nd standard... I love football... now tell me who is my granny?". He was talking nonstop and blinking with his eyes.

He looks at them with excitement. Suraj comes and places hands around Raj shoulder.

Suraj made him look up. "Oye idiot both are your grannies!".
Raj looked at him... "Uffo you are a goof... I know they are my grannies, but who is who...? Heim? Who is Daadi and who is Naani?". It was a legitim question.

Suraj hands were around Raj neck. Suraj in anger. "You want to know?". Raj nod and Suraj grabs his neck... he said "daddy...". Faking a cough *cough cough*.

Teju glares at him. "Suraj!...". Raj smiles. "Oh hi Daadi...!". He waves with his hand. Teju looked at them as if she would chase them in their nightmares... Both gulps and stepped backwards.

Raj turns to his parents. "Maa Papa do you want to tell me something?". He was standing in front of them. He had put his hands on his hips like Chakor does, when she wants Raj to clean his bedroom or eat his vegetables....

Suraj shook his head. "No, why would we hide something from You?. Raj smirks. "You don't want to tell me? ok fine I will find it out by myself and then I won't tell You!".

He runs away... Chakor gave Suraj death glares.... Suraj ignores it.

Kasturi made her turn. "Why you come back? And that too with your child?". Chakor couldn't believe it. "Maai please...!". Bhuvaan was scared. "Chakoriya call him back... it is very dangerous here...!". Teju looked at them. "Please, everything has changed...!".

Suraj hugs his mother's like Chakor hugs here parents... "Now we are back, everything will be changed in good!". Teju caresses his head. "Suraj you have to be careful! get your son and leave from here!". She kisses his cheek and pushes him away.

Suraj was shocked. "Maa what are you saying???". He was confused.

Raj was roaming around playing with the same stone like before. Raj picked it up. "It seems like you are my new friend haan?".

"Hahahaha you are mad... hahaha you are talking to a stone... hahaha you are mad you are mad hahaha 👏". A old man was saying it.

Raj looked at him. "Oh Mister old man whom are you calling mad? I'm not mad! You are mad...". He said with attitude.

The old man pouts. "You are not mad, but you are very bad...!!! Let my son come he will punish you!! 😢....".

Raj felt bad. "No, oh hey don't cry ok ok sorry!". He hold his ears. "Pakka sorry naa!!!"

 "Pakka sorry naa!!!"