My happiness lies in U #2 (✔️)

They are in Mumbai. 7 years have passed.
Sukors son is Raj and he is a carbon copy of Suraj.

Chakor was alone with him and shouting his name. "Raj!!! Raj!!! Where are you????". This boy is robbing my last nerve.

Raj was hiding behind a pillar... Chakor pouts she crossed her arms around her chest. "Today I'm not going to leave you!". She was tapping with her feet on the ground.

Raj was giggling 🤭 he was half naked not willing to wear clothes as he loves to play in dirt and mud, but he also loves to dance in rain ☔️.

And it was a rainy day, but Raj wanted to stay in his underwear. He was free today he was still hiding, when Suraj come and saw a Spider-Man panty, he hide his face in shame.

Suraj shook his head. Cool Suraj cool, after all he is your son!.

Suraj grabs him under his armpit.

Raj starts to struggle. "ahh baacha choor {child thief}!".

Suraj glares at him. "Arrey oh ghadhe, mana ke tu Meri aulad hai, lekin kuch to apna deemag istemal kar {Oh you donkey. I admit you are my son, but at least use your brain sometimes}".

Raj was trying to make himself heavier, but he is underestimating his father the ruler of Azaadghanj 😉. He doesn't know the past, but soon everything will be changed.

Raj was again fighting. "Papa leave me!".

Suraj was smirking at him. "Why I'm a thief!".

Raj shook his head. "Arrey no you are my papa". He turns with his face giving him the cutest smile he has. Suraj knows this smile very well he shook his head and hold him in front of Chakor.

Chakor was giving Raj death glares.

Raj scares seeing her. "Papaaaa!". He winks with his eyelids with a pout.

Chakor fumes. "Oh no! Suraj no way to fall on his game!".

Suraj shook his head. "No way". He agrees.

Arrey yaar he has Chakors attributes 😉 to fool Suraj 😉 na.

Suraj hold him, but Raj felt the wet shirt of Suraj.

"Papa papa papa!!!!!".

Suraj bit scared. "Haan? What?". He asked him.

Raj looked at his clothes. "Papa why are you wet????".

Suraj got angry of this obvious fact. "Because it is raining ☔️". Raj made a face "whhaaaat 😱. Maa Maa give me the pant". He wore his clothes and rushed out qnd played in the rain.

Suraj glares at him then to her. "dehkle teri hi aulad hai {just see your child}. He shook his head and she looked at him open mouth. "What do you want to say??".
Suraj smirks. "only this 😏 let's make another one 😁".

Chakor shook her head. "No way! I hardly handle this one". Showing on Suraj!.
Suraj pouts. "What you mean with this one?". Showing on himself!
Chakor hold his collar. "Don't you think it is late, to make another one, when we are not able to handle the thunderstorm out there!". Suraj looked at him.. "hmm but I wanted a girl! But look at me I got him!". Showing on Raj who was playing in rain and mud. Chakor smiles at him. "You had biology in school right?". Suraj turns red. "Shh 🤫".

Raj comes and pulls Chakor who was holding Suraj, but Suraj wasn't moving... but then both hold him and agrees to their request...

Late in the night Suraj and Chakor were awake Raj was sleeping on their bed he had spread out his legs and arms he doesn't sleep straight no he loves to move on the bed and both his parents land on the floor as he kicked them out.