Halliwell Manor- Living Room- The Following Afternoon

"Paige, where did you disappear to? Did you have a charge to tend to?" Piper demanded as Paige orbed back into the room. "I didn't mean it! I was forcibly orbed." Paige informed her sibling with a comical grimace.

"Freakin' ever-useless Elders!" Piper snapped. "With the way you gagged and then orbed, I thought you weren't feeling well.... Are you okay?"

'No, but it's coming.' Paige said to herself as her stomach rolled. 'Hang on, baby.' Ignoring Piper's comment, Paige continued aloud, saying, "Damn right, all for insulting you! Still think they're useless, now?"

"Oh, well then I take it back." Piper began as she gave Paige a curious look. 'You're sick and I know it, kiddo; why don't you just admit it?' Piper thought to herself, as Paige squirmed in discomfort. "As long they orbed you for picking on me, that's all that matters." Piper finished, figuring if Paige wanted to talk, she would. "I figured you'd say that." Paige muttered. In a louder tone, she added, "As long as it's for the almighty Peeper, you're all for it. Some sister you are, lady! And you think you're 'all that' hmmph!" At this, Paige crossed her arms across her chest and nodded in satisfaction. In reply, Piper began to sing a song by the Rolling Stones.

"I can't get no- satisfaction

And I try

And I try

And I try"

"I guess we're not as special as we thought we were, are we now?" Paige interrupted.

AND I TRY!"

Piper bellowed, giving Paige a death glare.

"Two words;" Paige stated, holding up the index and middle fingers on her right hand for emphasis. "Try HARDER!"

"Would you like to eat?" Piper asked in a threatening tone. "You don't scare me." Paige scoffed. "Fine, then tell our sister and the men that I'm on strike until further notice; all because of you."

"Fine... I'll cook then." Paige informed Piper, who snorted sarcastically in response. "Hey, lady, it's a better option than letting Glenn handle things... we'd all be dead." Paige told her. "I second that motion." Piper announced. "You saw what happened when he cooked for me to celebrate his adoption of Peyton, dude." Paige reminded Piper with a shudder of repulsion at the memory.

"How did you survive your honeymoon?" Piper questioned. "Didn't you say the two of you were staying in a villa with a kitchen?"

"Yes, we did, and I spent most of the time in the bathroom... that shouldn't come as a surprise, pregnant or not, here... you've SEEN the stuff he tries to pass off as edible." Paige answered. "I've seen better- looking food all over Garrett's face before." Piper retorted. "Oh! I could go REALLY gutter on you right now, but it's too gross even for me." Paige announced. "Well, not gutter, just un-appetizing," she amended. "What...projectile baby food? Piper asked. "Try me," she challenged. "You could try...."

"Uh, other end of the baby." Paige blurted out as Piper made a gagging noise. "Either that or what I've been throwing up lately would probably taste comparable to his cooking the FIRST time around."

"Okay; if you even think about using any powdered toadstool in a potion again and think about me, I promise you that I will learn your powers so fast that the Elders will never give them back. And by the way, if I ever have to taste that your ass is grass witch." Piper vowed. "Taste what?" Paige inquired in a small, timid voice. "Your vomit in your mouth, Paige." Piper gently reminded her baby sister. "Yeah, not too pleasant, is it?" Paige retorted dryly. "I don't want to find out is the point." Piper stated. "So we keep Glenn from cooking." Paige said as Piper shuddered.