Chapter 6

Hey everybody it's Jaydn here I wanted to say a big thanks to @mefwaz1234 for helping me out on this book I was just going to give up on this but she said keep writing and also everybody please go check out her amazing book it's called The First Snow and she released a sequel to that Amazing book it's called A Fake Smile Book 2 and I've just read The First Snow again and I love that book go vote for her stories and follow her please and she's also has other stories 2 and if you're wondering what the video is called on top it's called Septiplier the call animation by Connie McFalcon please subscribe to him on YouTube

Jack's POV

"Ouch my ass hurts" I heard Mark laughing at me still tired "some boyfriend you are I said" I know I'm the best he replied. Chica why did you wake me up I was sleeping peacefully until she saw a squirrel outside of our window and barked I replied wiping my eyes to stay up I looked over at the alarm clock and gasped it's 6:00am I groaned why did she have to wake me up at this time "Chica do you need to go bathroom" I said she barked again I'll take that as a yes then I get up from the floor and stretched ok girl let's go bring you to the backyard she ran fast and made me trip I was about to fall down the stairs I closed my eyes and waited to fall down the stairs but I felt muscular arms around my torso I opened my eyes and stared into Mark's chocolate brown eyes we stared at each others eyes and then he started to lean towards me our lips connected and we kissed passionately once we parted better watch where your going beautiful he said and I blushed red "my hero" I told him I started to lean into him for a kiss until "get a room love birds" Felix replied I blushed a bright pink and moved away from Mark he frowned I gotta let Chica out I walked downstairs. Once Chica was finished going potty outside I went into the kitchen and everybody was staring at me what I said "we're hungry" everyone said in unison (example "yes sir the girls said in unison) I groaned ok ok Mark I yelled I'm here I heard his voice behind me I turned around and then he kissed me I kissed back.

Mark's POV

While I was kissing Seàn I wrapped my arms around him and grabbed his ass he yelped in Surprise and started to blush a very dark red once we parted he asked me if I could help him with the breakfast "sure" I replied once breakfast was done we gave everyone a big plate of eggs,bacon,pancakes with strawberries on top and whip cream,susages,toast, ( seriously doesn't that breakfast sound delicious to anybody) everybody started eating their breakfast once they were done they washed there dishes.

Jack's POV

Once everyone was done their food they washed their own dishes I was humming Chop Suey by System of a down
Suddenly I started to feel dizzy everyone was sitting at the table talking I turned the water off and dropped the plate and it shattered on the floor everyone stopped talking and looked at me "Seàn you okay" I heard Mark say he walked over to where I was and suddenly I collapsed on the floor "Seàn" everybody screamed then my vision turned black.

Sorry for the cliffhanger but you have to wait till the next chapter comes out please check out Mefwaz' stories they're called Septiplier The First Snow and she released a sequel to that Amazing book it's called A Fake Smile Book 2 please vote for her stories and follow her and also check out her other stories bye!😘 Wow 662 words