Chapter 12: Please...

*Don't forget to leave vote and comments along!*
- Ignored my shitty errors/mistakes, gomawo~

*Your POV*:

"Augh..." I growned. I look around and can't see anything besides this blurry far distance light. *Where the hell-- wait.. WHY AM I--* I just realized I am tied both hands and feet. I struggled for a bit but I think it's better to be calm. And yes, I'm being kidnapped. Looking at things surrounded by me, I found nothing. *Fuck.. who the fuck kidnapped me.*

"You're finally awake." A voice spoken. Strange? I thought I recognized the voice but no? The voice sounds like it's spoken out from a speaker; and it also being edit too. 

"What do you want?" I asked calmly.

"Woah slow down sweetie, let's have a little chat? You're so serious already aigoo~" The speaker laughed. *Don't tell me a fucking psycho kidnapped me.*  

"I rather die than have a chat with you." 

"You're always the same, (y/n)." the voice sadden. Wait a second, this person knew my name?? Oh my... a stalker in my life?

"Get to the point and show yourself you fucker." 

"I missed you."

"M-Mwo?" (What?)

"Are you happy? that without me in your life?"

*wait.. don't tell me this is
B-Baekhyun?*  "What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"What is your most fear?" 

Should I just play along and answer the questions? But why my mind kept telling me it's not Beakhyun even though I'm telling myself it is? I mean, the words in his sentence.. Baek doesn't talk like that..
"M-My most fear is to lose someone that I loved. The feeling of betrayed."

"Have you ever being hurt by someone?"

"Yes.. a lot of times... but this one person in my life hurts me the most." 

"Who?"

"Why should I tell you?" I asked. Then there is a silence. I don't know if there are any cameras but I'm trying to see if I can untie myself. 

" 'Why' ?" the voice spoke. "Because I care."

"Care? Why would you care? You fucking kidnapped me, asking me these fucking questions, trying to have this bullshit conversation with me. Like why don't you just kill me already?"

"Because I can't. I can't..."

"Wae?" (why?)

"Because I have killed someone-- I mean-- I accidentally killed 2 people before-- and.. and...." The speaker sobbed. 

"And what the hell does that have to do with my kidnapping??" 

"It does..." 

"Then what?" I raised my voice. Okay this kidnapper was telling me he's a killer, and he can't kill me? 

"Because about 4 years ago, I accidentally killed your parents."

*******************

*Jungkook's POV*:

"YAA JUNGKOOK, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Jin yelled. 

"NAE! I am dead ass serious. After I left the store and went to the car, she disappeared; left her bag and her phone everything." I explained.

"We should call the police!" J-Hope said.

"No no... if this was actually a kidnapping, we should not call the police or else (y/n) is in danger." RM explained.