Chapter Five

William sat quietly in his office, maybe that was harsh? Though when was he not harsh to the red head. He adjusted his glasses and began to shift through papers his quill scrapping against the paper leaving ink in its way, the night shift was starting soon. Will collected the papers and evened the stack setting them in a cabinet filing them quietly before standing and walking out of his office locking the door behind him and walking quietly out of dispatch his death scythe clutched in his hand, Grell on the other hand sat in her office continuing to write as her eyelids many times threatened to shut on her though her hand continued to move until the pile of unfinished turned to finished, she set the quill down quietly and shuffled through the papers the numbers blurred in her groggy vision, it ittitated her to the point she threw the remaining papers across the room watching as they scattered the floor tears reaching her eyes, she blamed it as a fit of lacking sleep as the tears began to stream her face and she pushed her self up kicking her desk out of place before even going far enough to push one of her filing cabinets over before the redhead finally fell to the floor in a crying tired mess letting tears run down her cheeks until she passed out that way the glasses falling away from their place and her hair falling into her face.